Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Can't wait for the next chapter...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Departure

Departure

Potato

• Contributor
  • 123 posts
  • LocationLaLaLaLaND
It was smart of the hacker to plan for Bono to show up, in cases like this the culprit would of rather not be found, so that his plan would not be hinder by unforeseen events.

There's just one thing that I don't get. So what if he erased him, the bullet had already been fired. I know that he can't control whatever power he possesses, but what exactly happened to the bullet. And why did the hacker's body looked more like that of a machine's rather than that of a human's?

This manhaw is actually pretty good, like the art, and the character Bono sort of reminds me of Light from Death note, though I am hoping that Bono doesn't meet the same fate as Light, which was in do honesty, kind of, really...sad, in every sense of the word.

memenicky07

memenicky07

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Well maybe I've just read too much Death Note, but it seems bizarre to me that Bono could be used so easily. He knew the hacker was a really intelligent murdered with an agenda, why would he trust the guy? And if the erasing is part of parallel universes or anything like that than Bono might have erased the hacker from all time including everything the hacker ever did (like fire the gun). Basically, reverse every event. Now, why the CHILDREN of the erased would still exist... well that I have no idea. Maybe the new timeline is the closest to the old but without that person in it? And with some damage to the fabric of space-time which explains why some people can tell that something is missing.