Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Upgrades in Progress

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
I had a topic like this before... but unpinned it because I wasn't finding myself keeping it up to date. But here's a version 2.
  • Infrastructural change of how comics uploaded are handled. This will have an unfortunate side effect of a small delay for any chapters. (All points under this depend on this change)
    • Bug Fix - Proper synchronization of the chapter contents. Currently, sync causes some corruption because it's done in too much of a rush and there isn't enough time to double check, sometimes corruption occurs and is left undetected. Add something like a rolling hash for a quick double check. (this is now partially active and should be sufficient to preventing mis-sync 99.99% of the time.)
    • Bug Fix - Follows list still displays future chapter as the newest. But this is just untrue. I might also add additional sorting methods and maybe update it's output.
    • Related to the last point, RSS feed for follows.
    • Front page visual update - Better collation of the comics (by chapters updated).
  • Search Improvement. Make the search on the top right corner actually search comics all the time. Add an extra bar within forums for forum search.
  • Group management for authorized members and (maybe) automate verification.
  • Add button going from sub forum to comic.
  • Add info for related comics (prequel, sequel, etc.)
  • Better tracking of views (damn you racoons!!!)
  • General RSS