Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Weird Habits?

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
Does anyone have any weird habits? From OCD-ish stuff to downright awkward, share it!

Whenever I come across tiles I never step on the lines, only on the inside of the squares.

sig-1.png

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy
If I step on lines with one foot, I have to step with the other foot. It gets annoying.

I hope they understand that I really understand that they don't understand

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

Guest_Jabberwocky_von_Kartoffel

• Guests

Does anyone have any weird habits? From OCD-ish stuff to downright awkward, share it! Whenever I come across tiles I never step on the lines, only on the inside of the squares.

HAHA, I used to do this.

When I'm thinking dirty things (mainly on the bus), I usually say mentally: "I know that you can read my mind, I was doing this on purpose."

Dr. Xavier was never any match for me.

Edited by Jabberwocky, 22 January 2012 - 01:50 PM.

Autumn

Autumn

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • LocationBelgium

I've got a tendancy to go into crazy theory mode after reading stories: insert pacing and strange expressions on my face when I wonder what's going to happen to the characters. Usually lasts 3 seconds. Then I realise I started pacing and sit down.

*Ninja'd since... 2011*

Also... can't seem to do calculations properly

"Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone" (Paul Verlaine)

-> if you're bored and don't know french, you can always try to (google-)TL this^^

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
weird habits hue... i talk to myself sometimes and it feels normal, next one i tend to space out a lot wen im bored and start imagining weird stuff! any of you guy's ever watch the show scrubs on tv! theirs a guy named j.d in the show who does the same shit i do and my friends say im him. yea so half the times wen im talking to girls i space out a lot so i always nod my head wen they talk to me, to make it look like i understand it works. its a face expression that's become natural to me cause it also happens wen im at school! i use the smart face to make it look like i understand but i actually don't!!!

Edited by Rei-Sama, 04 January 2012 - 08:12 PM.

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.

When I'm thinking dirty things (mainly on the bus), I usually say mentally: "I know that you can read my brain, I was doing this on purpose."

Xavier was never any match for me.

I do that too, but rather when I think ill of someone. Like someone walks past at the mall, and I think "holy hell that guy was ugly", I then try to mentally excuse myself, -just- in case that one ugly-ass guy happened to be a mind reader.

Other, more common habits of mine include picking my nose and cracking my joints. Knuckles, toes, elbows, knees, and even my chest. Used to crack my neck, but it started hurting too bad. e_e

I do wish I had some stranger habits...I tried adopting L's manner of holding his phone, but it didn't quite stick.

EDIT - Ah yes, I talk to myself quite regularly as well. I justify it with "I'm the only one who ever listens to me".

Edited by Horn, 04 January 2012 - 08:33 PM.

UIqflpq.jpg

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

I do wish I had some stranger habits...I tried adopting L's manner of holding his phone, but it didn't quite stick.

I remember trying to sit like L at one point...kept falling off the chair. v__v

sig-1.png

• Guests

EDIT - Ah yes, I talk to myself quite regularly as well. I justify it with "I'm the only one who ever listens to me".

This feeling... T_T

Also, I keep thinking someone (whether I know them or not) has constant surveillance of my life, so I try to act cooler at all times, even when I'm alone.

Edited by Jabberwocky, 22 January 2012 - 01:50 PM.

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy
cracking my toes

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
Blowing my hands before I read a book o_o :batoto_023:

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
I have to peel the label off of soda bottles before I can drink them. I have never even once drank a bottle with a label on it.

sig-1.png

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons

I have to peel the label off of soda bottles before I can drink them. I have never even once drank a bottle with a label on it.

I tend to pick at and peel mine off while I drink them.

Not really weird, but I tend to change my Clothes Serveral Times in a Day.

WickedEly Liencourt

WickedEly Liencourt

Potato

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • LocationWorld of Derp
Unconsciously counting my steps and when I stop walking I make it sure I end it with an even number...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Spoiler

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • LocationSuomi/Finland, Tampere
Spacing off while I bursh my teeth, so I usually bruhs my teeth in 15-30 minutes ^^

''Do to others what you would wish to be done to you.''

My favourite song ^^

ALL HAIL TREBOR

ALL HAIL TREBOR

Unloved Potato

• Banned
  • 157 posts
  • LocationUSA
My routine of washing my hands/brushing teeth has to be the same. Or I start over..
I decided to impersonate an admin, and all I got was this lousy gimped account. :(

I'm also banned because I'm a sockpuppet of Kurt/POMF :(

bumblebee310

bumblebee310

Potato

• Members
  • 189 posts
One of my weird habits is that I'm a little OC when brushing my teeth....

Spoiler

---------- In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. ----------

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

One of my weird habits is that I'm a little OC when brushing my teeth....

Spoiler

Dear lord...how long does that take you each day? And wait, how many times do you brush your teeth a day?

sig-1.png

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy

Dear lord...how long does that take you each day? And wait, how many times do you brush your teeth a day?

I only brush mine in the mornin bah

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

I only brush mine in the mornin bah

Once when I wake up and once before bed for me.

sig-1.png

Kappa

Kappa

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationSomewhere
I make some sort of odd movement when i feel really awkward in public. Such as rub my nose which makes people think I'm a crackhead.
Just living Life to what I want to.

Posted Image