Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

General Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

strixflash

strixflash

Potato

• Contributor
  • 198 posts
Here you can discuss about Dragon Ball....Your likes,dislikes about manga...anything provided it is related to Dragon Ball.

Noblesse Forever!

Spoiler

Zageron

Zageron

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 427 posts
  • LocationCanada
One of the best mangas of all time without a doubt.

raenef

raenef

Potato

• Validating
  • 101 posts
my first manga i read (and the second most sold one (one piece still runs and overtook db))
Typesetter & Redrawer for CWL

Rave Jai Ho

Rave Jai Ho

Potato

• Members
  • 114 posts
I want more Goku & Chichi moments! :D

storyeater

storyeater

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Locationbehind you
It is a prototype,a masterpiece that made for the first time what we today say are cliches...and it is still awesome,even after seeing so many mangas doing to death what it did first.
Ignorance is a bliss...until you actually understand how many people ,including sometimes yourself,this ignorance destroyed.But,I guess that,when you understant that,you wont be ignorant anymore.

He who does not understand his mistakes,does not learn.He who does not learn,does not grow.He who does not grow,is already dead.

Moderation is the key to virtue.

Everyone claims that he learns from his mistakes,and yet,very few people do.Ah,pride,is it that you are so well hidden from a man's eyes?

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

Albino dragon ball?

Photo-albinos-1.jpg

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

sunday

sunday

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Dragon Ball was a great manga, when I was a kid, I just watch this anime, with these manga or animes, I felt my life was colorful and powerful. Thanks for these mangaka :batoto_022:

Spidder

Spidder

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Just posting to say I'm so sick of Viz "Manga Police" Entertainment.

They go around bullying and removing every scanned manga, yet refuse to sell their digital products internationally. So non-US english speakers are not supposed to read manga at all, legally or otherwise?
F this backwards-ass company.