Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What value do you lack?

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

Equiliz

Equiliz

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 660 posts
  • Locationin your mind
What value do you lack as a person. What brings you into troubles, because it's just who you are?

Mine is an almost total lack of patience. I don't really have any, or at least none when I should...
"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." Howard Thurman

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." Albert Einstein

Visit my deviantart

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons

What brings you into troubles,

Probably my Mouth. I tend to say things to people, regardless if it will hurt there feelings or not.

I should work on that ;/

Lyneth

Lyneth

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
I analyze behaviour or people too much and try to explain them on psychological base. Makes people nuts because i always try to find a logical cause for the reasons behind someone's actions first... so in general i'd say i speculate a lot about people but without judging them...

Posted Image

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
I don´t trust people.
other than my family I trust just 1 person ...

softpick

softpick

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 371 posts
I'm scared of people.

upQffwT.png

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
same as colour i tend to say shit wen i feel like it.

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
A majority of past exes say I'm too aloof. Which is crazy.

The Roady

The Roady

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • LocationElder of Past Times
I dont have patience or the mindset to do things right
Posted Image
Spoiler

Heretic

Heretic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
is self-motivation a value?

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
I believe the ability to motivate yourself is a value. I think that would be classified under determination or something...?

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

is self-motivation a value?

I'd say it is. I also have that issue, otherwise I'd be curing cancer or something.

sig-1.png

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy
I'm a liar.

I hope they understand that I really understand that they don't understand

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

krytyk

krytyk

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • LocationPoland
I'm too damn kind, i always end wasting effort on helping people that don't deserve it, and somehow it ends up backfiring on myself. So, more or less, i lack... well... "i dont give a fuck" attitude maybe?

Edited by krytyk, 04 January 2012 - 10:23 AM.

Retired Manga Cleaner/Redrawer @Manga-Heaven, @kono-basho, @wangan-scans, anonymous and more.
Illustration editor

Light Novel translator

Autumn

Autumn

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • LocationBelgium

I'm scared of people.

I'm the same

Edited by Autumn, 04 January 2012 - 04:28 PM.

*Ninja'd since... 2011*

Also... can't seem to do calculations properly

"Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone" (Paul Verlaine)

-> if you're bored and don't know french, you can always try to (google-)TL this^^

Equiliz

Equiliz

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 660 posts
  • Locationin your mind

I'm the same

I think more of us, like me.
"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." Howard Thurman

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." Albert Einstein

Visit my deviantart

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts

I'm a liar.

You can't be me!

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
Procrastination is a long-time hobby ;) :batoto_016:

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts

Procrastination is a long-time hobby ;) :batoto_016:

I suffer from this. MAJORLY. Which isn't a good thing to have when you got constant project schedules to meet.

sig-1.png

©®åƒ†¥µåGGø†

©®åƒ†¥µåGGø†

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • LocationIn your ear.
I have a tendency to say nothing in a conversation when I don't have the perfect word to say. When I should be saying something, I'm instead thinking of what to say and when I've thought of what to say the moment to say it has already passed. It's kind of debilitating really. My conversations amount to slow paced banter, small talk, and conversations I really want to get out of but can't because I can't think of the proper way to say "I have to go" so I just keep nodding and smiling and slowly putting my books in my bag and sidling towards the door, dropping subtle hints that I want to leave so please give me a chance to do so, but they never do, so I continue the conversation from the doorway because for me I can only end conversations at very certain points otherwise I feel extremely uncomfortable and for like an hour after the conversation has already ended I'll still want to end the conversation the way it should have been ended. Um... yeah. It's a bit better with family members and people I've known for a long time, and also deep conversations, since I've noticed those have a tendency to go in circles anyway so if I miss my chance on the first rundown there's always a second time, or third, or fourth... It's also fine on forums, though I notice there are things I tend to avoid like the plague, such as introductions. Dunno. So I guess I desperately lack conversational skills? It's not that I can't speak, I'm just unable to. Or was it the other way around? :unsure:
Looks like a duck? Tastes like a duck? Walks like a duck? It's a panda! :batoto_010:
oh darn.

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy

I have a tendency to say nothing in a conversation when I don't have the perfect word to say. When I should be saying something, I'm instead thinking of what to say and when I've thought of what to say the moment to say it has already passed. It's kind of debilitating really. My conversations amount to slow paced banter, small talk, and conversations I really want to get out of but can't because I can't think of the proper way to say "I have to go" so I just keep nodding and smiling and slowly putting my books in my bag and sidling towards the door, dropping subtle hints that I want to leave so please give me a chance to do so, but they never do, so I continue the conversation from the doorway because for me I can only end conversations at very certain points otherwise I feel extremely uncomfortable and for like an hour after the conversation has already ended I'll still want to end the conversation the way it should have been ended. Um... yeah. It's a bit better with family members and people I've known for a long time, and also deep conversations, since I've noticed those have a tendency to go in circles anyway so if I miss my chance on the first rundown there's always a second time, or third, or fourth... It's also fine on forums, though I notice there are things I tend to avoid like the plague, such as introductions. Dunno. So I guess I desperately lack conversational skills? It's not that I can't speak, I'm just unable to. Or was it the other way around? :unsure:

Socially awkward, social anxieties, welcome to the club.

I hope they understand that I really understand that they don't understand

Oh Sky.

Spoiler