Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What is your ideal teacher !

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Tenshing

Tenshing

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
For me it would be, friendly with the students, know about the subject they are teaching, teaching in interesting method, and humorous. Friendly with the students, this kind of teacher makes me enjoying studying on their class, easier to ask about something that I don't understand, and it won't make me nervous when they are talking to me. Teaching in interesting method, this kind of teaching is really enjoying, you won't be bored and you'll like their class and subject they are teaching would make you interested. Humorous, I like teachers that have this kind personality, won't make me bored and sleeping in their class.

Karl

Karl

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegowina
Humorous,not too strict,but he needs to explain the thing good...

buster_azrael

buster_azrael

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Locationasia
student instructor/professors are the best! they are so nice! and they always do their best! they also understand students more because they are still students themselves! and also because it's their future career on the line!!! XD

Guest_KarchAmadeo_von_Kartoffel

Guest_KarchAmadeo_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests
Ideal teacher.. Mix of Zetsubou-sensei, Negima-sensei, and Keima (kagami is way too cheery to mix with Zetsubou sensei). But female.

XerXes

XerXes

Fingerling Potato

• Banned
  • 81 posts
  • LocationSouth Town
She has to be enthusiastic and knowledgable. She has to be hot. And she has to be willing to learn as she teaches. A good personality helps too. She should be like Cortana from Halo.

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

She has to be enthusiastic and knowledgable. She has to be hot. And she has to be willing to learn as she teaches. A good personality helps too. She should be like Cortana from Halo.

You really took the 'ideal' part to mind, huh? :D

"This statement is not true."

Scythier

Scythier

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Give me a Kagami replica anytime!! :batoto_024:

Hehe first post!

Edited by Scythier, 05 August 2012 - 06:31 PM.

Expers

Expers

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationTitan's Orbit
A mix of Onizuka and Kagami for me,that way their bad@ss and know what their talking about, but add a bit of strictness if the room is too relaxed I want learn a thing.

Cherubims

Cherubims

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
My ideal teacher would be someone who is interested in the subject he/she is teaching. Nowadays you find teachers doing lifeless classes and lessons that benefit noone.

A teacher for me should first and fore most love and show interest in his subject , everything else can be secondary. If a person is genuinely interested in something he will never do anything half heartedly and the students will also be able to learn what the subject is actually about instead of the rote learning that takes place in schools and colleges.

GreenDrag

GreenDrag

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationOn the wall that held back the hordes of infidels invading Europe.
I don't really have an ideal...
If I really wanted to name what I consider best in a teacher... well, they should be good people. Also, comprehend the subject they are imparting their knowledge in, and know of decent methods to do so. Pity, that the efforts of good teachers like that get wasted on morons too often.

AlekSlayer

AlekSlayer

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
Me. Or at least that's what I try to be at work...
At first I thought maybe a sexy female version of me maybe would be better, but that would be too distracting for my students... So I disregarded the sex change and continued with the cool ossan route ;)

XxLelouchxX

XxLelouchxX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
My ideal teacher is one that excels in all fields. A superior human named kagami Junichirou.
Terrorism is nothing but childish harassment…your enemies are not Britannians, but Britannia!
This is war and what you need is an army! - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Secros Matias Supreme

Secros Matias Supreme

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • LocationDisney World, All year-round
A teacher like Terumi's Aunt. I'll get detention every day. Nuff said.
Posted ImageFly me to the moon Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like On a, Jupiter and Mars In other words, hold my hand In other words, baby, kiss me
Fill my heart with song And let me sing for ever more You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

Imnostrong

Imnostrong

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationUnder the Big Blue Sky
it depends on the grades.. but basically someone who can draw the utmost potential of their student be it in their study or their life
well in this case Kagami is more adequate rather than Onizuka (since K got more of educational)

Cmon let's have some debate >.<

Time Of Peace

rsz_1rsz_42012-11-20-542467_zps5pecouhb.

bietchie10

bietchie10

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBurnaby, B.C., Canada

Albert Einstein

"Using RPG as an analogy,what class would Tatsuya be?"[Mizuki]"He would be a mad scientist of course."[Erika] "That's not from an RPG."[Shizuku] "Then, maybe a sage dwelling in the remote lands far removed from civilization that imparts a secret technique."[Erika] "A martial sage then."[Leo] "An evil wizard scheming to conquer the world?"[Erika] "I think a Demon King would be more suitable."[Mikihiko] "No, no, no, after defeating the Demon King, turns out I'm the real man behind the man~. Doesn't he fit being the Final Boss who bars the main character's way?"[Leo] "How come everyone doesn't think he fits the hero?"[Honoka] "Forget it, Honoka. I do give off an evil vibe after all."[Tatsuya] "Onii-sama, strength alone is the true justice."[Miyuki] "Oh snap, as expected of the Demon King's sister!"[Erika]

-Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.

--------

My favorite:

Spoiler

adatari

adatari

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationThe Tower - 42F

You can tell if a teacher is good or not depending on his or her class. I've had 2 types of teachers I liked. One was humorous and eccentric while the other was humorous and strict.

A good teacher in my opinion will allow his or her students to have fun while teaching them. Notice I underlined teaching. Well one of my teachers was eccentric and funny, but he also knew how to teach. That sealed the deal, so everyday, class was fun and we finished our work. The other teacher I had was both funny and strict, and even though he was very, very strict on his rules, he still made teaching fun. In a sense, class was all about him. He made the jokes, and he taught the class and as bad as that sounds, we laughed. He was funny, and he did his job. It all comes down to a teacher who has a good personality and can teach.

HeyDoge

HeyDoge

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

My idea of an ideal teacher? hmmm....

Spoiler

Dhoozy

Dhoozy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts