Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Should this be made into an anime

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Poll: Should this be made into an anime (79 member(s) have cast votes)

made into anime ??

1. Yes (70 votes [88.61%])

Percentage of vote: 88.61%

2. No (7 votes [8.86%])

Percentage of vote: 8.86%

3. Other (2 votes [2.53%])

Percentage of vote: 2.53%

Vote Guests cannot vote

hados9

hados9

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 352 posts
  • LocationIn line for Moderator
well do you guys think that this series should be made into an anime or just leave it as a manga ???

Dedicated Uploader- Hados9

Posted Image

Posted Image

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I mean there's a lot of manga that would be interesting if it turned into an anime but a lot of it has to do with popularity levels in Japan, so far the manga hasn't made it big there......

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 215 posts
  • LocationUrAnus.
I agree with Sap, the popularity is a huge factor on deciding if it becomes an anime.
Not to mention the Gore,
Therefore the chances of this manga getting anime adaption is less than 5%

3c0md.png

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Are you sure gore is a factor? They can censor it and sometimes they even make it worse in anime.

Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 215 posts
  • LocationUrAnus.

Are you sure gore is a factor? They can censor it and sometimes they even make it worse in anime.

i'm sure, Gore is considered Harmful in japan on TV.
same as sex anime/manga
Example: Manga: Itokoi Chidori

3c0md.png

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Yet the standards are still much less strict than here in America and it's heavy censoring.... In terms of sexual content, it's definitely much less strict in Japan, I've been seeing a lot more pointless fanservice in anime these days..

Edited by Saphsin, 07 January 2012 - 07:49 PM.

Michze90s

Michze90s

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLucis Kingdom
I definitely agree! I really hope Btooom will have an anime adaptation soon...

(I'm yearning to read c42!!!!!)

Edited by Michze90s, 10 January 2012 - 02:32 PM.

I am..of the wind. Whose sound was heard yet none can tell from whence it comes and where it goes^^

The Warrior Gentleman

The Warrior Gentleman

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
I kind of have to agree with Ulquiorra here.

This manga is awesome, I do not disagree, but
not enough people know about it and it remains
unpopular. Even if it did become popular, it would
have to become enough so that the immense gore
and disturbing parts (think Himiko's past and that
psychopathic kid who's name I conveniently forgot).

So yea, it would be great if it did, but odds are low.
Heck, I still think it should so one vote from me.

Rimi~to

Rimi~to

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEverywhere! ~ I will Take Over the World with MOE!!!
Hell YEAH, Btoom could give a whack at bleach/naruto/one piece any day >< long term milkers are killing the cash cows -.-

cougarpeople

cougarpeople

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 30 posts
  • LocationHong Kong - China
YES PLEASE!

But with these conditions:
- No sucky, freaking, new voice actors/ress. I don't need amateur people to voice the main charas. Also manly voice for ryuuta.
- More than 12 episodes please!!! This has to be at least 24 + episode anime. So worth the money and time
- And no fillers. I hate fillers or changing the story

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

YES PLEASE!

- No sucky, freaking, new voice actors/ress. I don't need amateur people to voice the main charas. Also manly voice for ryuuta.
- More than 12 episodes please!!! This has to be at least 24 + episode anime. So worth the money and time

Hopefully it won't suffer the same fate as the Gantz anime....which ended up horribly.

Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 215 posts
  • LocationUrAnus.

YES PLEASE!

Hopefully it won't suffer the same fate as the Gantz anime....which ended up horribly.

Agreed, Gantz ending was shit.

3c0md.png

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

YES PLEASE!

Agreed, Gantz ending was shit.

Not only that, they changed the design of some of the characters which received negative reviews (such as Sei) and the action just wasn't like it was in the manga.

imercenary

imercenary

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
Nooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

The ending would pretty much be guananteed to suck.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
18+ anime then yes, 18 - = No

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

Nooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

The ending would pretty much be guananteed to suck.

why is that? 0_o

ShelledMenace

ShelledMenace

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Well, I definitely think it'd do well as an anime, and needless to say its one of the manga I actually really look forward to for new chapters. But I guess as people've said, if it's not popular enough there, there isn't much hope :c

but srsly, i would love for this to be an anime lol

Mokata

Mokata

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Locationshin makoku
other

Why not morpg game? I don't want to watch. I want to play.

Aloop

Aloop

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Yet the standards are still much less strict than here in America and it's heavy censoring.... In terms of sexual content, it's definitely much less strict in Japan, I've been seeing a lot more pointless fanservice in anime these days..

No, Japan is not necessarily less strict than America. All of the heavy fanservice that you see in anime are in animes that are only shown very late at night or on selected channels or only sold as DVD/Blu-Ray. All the nudity and "wierd" crap Westerners tend to associate with Japan is NOT THE NORM of Japan, I don't know why its so hard to see that. I guess the media and the tendency of people to make hasty generalized judgements based on very little information is largely to blame for this. Heck, ANIME ITSELF IS NOT REALLY MAINSTREAM in Japan.

Any sex things released in Japan can just as easily be released in the US, you just won't find them in any mainstream stores in either countries. In fact, all those things are pretty much exclusive to Akihabara. I guess that the fact that Japan has a place like Akihabara gives them much more opportunites to release such things.

In general, I would say America is much lenient in their censorship. Fanservice in anime doesn't even begin to compare with the sex and violence you see in American media. Not only are they shown in more mainstream medias but they depict actual people rather than just pixels and polygons.

mimamotte

mimamotte

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
As some users already pointed out, it's isn't easy for dark series to become an Anime. Especially if it isn't Shoujo or Shounen genres, as Seinen Manga often contains too much mature stuffs.
But personally, I still think it's possible to have a Movie or OVA rather than a long series. And I don't think a version of it's game will be made, the Mangaka clearly hinted it is somewhat linked to the Xbox? I'm just guessing, correct me if I'm wrong.