Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

It may be a 'compatibility detector', sensing who is the most fitting partner at the time. Just a guess though.

If it is, it's probably a more advanced form than Koyuki's, which either shows a rejection or the ok sign.

It definitely could be, but Koyuki has already been given the 'naivete' and 'shy' traits, so I'm reasonably sure she never intended it as such. The new girl seems less likely for those traits.

ditto, you expressed that idea more clearly then I did haha

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

If it is, it's probably a more advanced form than Koyuki's, which either shows a rejection or the ok sign.

Since it's actually shown in a radically different format it actually implies a greatly different usage than Koyuki's. Koyuki's is a complete yes or no for a single, specific instance, no in-betweens. A 1-100 rating implies there are many different variables being considered in one person.

ditto, you expressed that idea more clearly then I did haha

I do what I can :D

"This statement is not true."

ewhile

ewhile

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Looks like things are heating up. I feel sorry for Toru.

10.jpg

8.jpg

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
Honestly that outburst was kinda uncalled for. I'm not sure what his "exact" circumstances were when it came to helping out or whatever, but dayummm that was a ferocious yell.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

Rupert

Rupert

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock
Haha, guessed the iris right. Anyway, I feel that Toru was torn. Don't mess with the confused animal.
Magikarp survives with 1hp due to the Focus Band and uses Flail. That's why.

Aquinox

Aquinox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Locationplanes of confusion
Hmm. So Toru's finally snapped... Well that was bound to happen sooner or later after Asahi talked to him like that.

Let's hope the story doesn't continue too far down the clich´ee path it has started on with the appearance of a 'love rival'.

But now it's back to standby for a month T_T
There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good
sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.
-- Woody Allen

manga2x

manga2x

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 575 posts
  • LocationTawi Tawi naval district
Temporary break up between Toru and Koyuki. Koyuki herself seems still hasn't realize her own love yet.

Perhaps on the next chapter,
The new girl will make her move on Toru, and make others think there is something between Toru and the new girl.

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA
Last chapter was a tad cheesy, I don't mind the blushing youngster parts (in fact I find it appealing at times) but I don't really want their attitudes that come with it to create lame, unnecessary drama.

Hope more comes soon!

"This statement is not true."

TiM

TiM

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
Chapter 30 - is Tooo looong to be released...(>_<)

Posted Image

Spoiler

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
Well, I started this series a few days ago, and have come to the end (which sucks, as it left on a cliffhanger a few months ago, it seems.) I'm not sure what the last serialization chapter was (29, 30, or 31?) but it it in the stalled section for Simple Scans. Upon further investigation on their forum, it seems the Author has actually gone on hiatus for health complications (no specifics.)

Sorry that this post doesn't add anything to the discussion, but I just thought the forum should have an official explanation for the absence.

PS.
Spoiler

Edited by omnipwnage, 25 September 2012 - 02:06 PM.

Nightdragon

Nightdragon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

You know, re reading (found a chapter that i skipped aparently...

When Hijiri said "counter mesure" How come I get the feeling he is seeing butterflies on Toru... considering they almost killed him with the flowerpot (or the girl) i get the feeling that,if they ever do go out, his life will be on the line

BloodyXaero

BloodyXaero

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Actually i would like to see some ARkS involving THEM saving toru , and maybe even fail making him distance from the others , at least that would be interesting to see how it develops but who knows what the author has planned for this. 

13.jpg

whatcolor_isred.jpgT

21.jpg

Axyraandas

Axyraandas

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Chapter 32.5 was pretty cute.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

chapter 4, page 14 http://vatoto.com/reader#b531c4322818bd34_15Shouldn't she know the landlady is lying about the ghost? Page 23 http://vatoto.com/reader#b531c4322818bd34_23 when he says maybe there is a dead body in there, that may not seem like something that would fall into a lie category, but if he feels sure there is no dead body, it's a lie, and he should show a tail, and thus his words should affect her less.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

http://vatoto.com/reader#271abadfe7ab60a5_1

chapter 23,

So he didn't punch her then, right? So why doesn't he say "I didn't punch her" and the emotion seeing girl could back him up. And if he didn't punch her, why does she have the mark near her eye, she get herself punched by her friend or something just to set him up?