Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Starcraft anyone???

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Raika

Raika

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationLook I'm right behind you! JK~
Anyone here sc? one or two.
In sc2 i am was silver league, about 3 seasons ago, prob can go to diamond no prob. LOL
Also i cant wait for the HOTS! but protoss, my main race, is ssooooo underpowered...

0538eac231a9237c46d026939ba7d82d.giftumblr_mauva6OqqX1qbuna9o1_400_zps7278aa

Spoiler

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
I haven't played starcraft in a while because of schoolwork, but I was in diamond league. I let my friend borrow my account so I don't know what I am now -.- lol
Terran's my primary race and I'm pretty satisfied with the new units, there hasn't been a suitable mech build since brood war.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
I was in the silver league, I couldn´t play that much, and for a couple of month, I just didn´t have the time to play anymore, I hope that I will be able to play it again...

vince

vince

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 534 posts
Used to be master's but I haven't played in months. Been playing DoTA2 recently if anyone else plays that.

• Guests

Anyone here sc? one or two.
In sc2 i am was silver league, about 3 seasons ago, prob can go to diamond no prob. LOL
Also i cant wait for the HOTS! but protoss, my main race, is ssooooo underpowered...

Protoss IMO is both expensive and Powerful (per unit), It's also my favourite race in the campaign and the Lore of The Starcraft Universe

I prefer to play using Zerg because they are easy to use (?) for beginners and most of the units are dirt cheap

Edited by ashax, 27 December 2011 - 08:30 AM.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
......Anyone would say that Zerg is definitely the hardest to use for a beginner, at least in Starcraft 2. (managing creep and queens and difficult OP)

Enigma

Enigma

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
I have StarCraft 2 in my Mac but I haven't played it yet... lol. It's just been sitting there for months now. One of the reasons is I can't seem to download ALL the patches in one go >.< One time I've been downloading the patches for a good 2 days already and it still wasn't done for some reason o.O

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

I have StarCraft 2 in my Mac but I haven't played it yet... lol. It's just been sitting there for months now. One of the reasons is I can't seem to download ALL the patches in one go >.< One time I've been downloading the patches for a good 2 days already and it still wasn't done for some reason o.O

-o- if you have an account, why won't you just download the newest version of the whole game from blizzard's website.

Raika

Raika

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationLook I'm right behind you! JK~

-o- if you have an account, why won't you just download the newest version of the whole game from blizzard's website.

that or just download the patch manually then open it.

0538eac231a9237c46d026939ba7d82d.giftumblr_mauva6OqqX1qbuna9o1_400_zps7278aa

Spoiler

Enigma

Enigma

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Please, lol. Of course I download the new version, but the patches are of a different download. They come AFTER you download the game. I already have the game installed, just the annoying number of patches that keep me from playing it. Well, right now I'm just looking forward to Diablo III so don't think I'll ever be playing SC2.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Well did you try the new download this time? I'm not completely sure of your problem but if you email blizzard and you tell them all the details they usually send back quality advice.

Enigma

Enigma

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
Nah I don't want to bother anymore, and I've never really liked games like SC2 anyway. I'm just looking forward to Diablo III from Blizzard now.

shinya78

shinya78

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationAhnenerbe Café
I've been playing Starcraft since I was a kid (mostly for kicks, and not really seriously), also played SC2 for a while but stopped anyway.

If I were to play again, I'd probably lose to an early rush.

ZeNiTH

ZeNiTH

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Locationand you would need to know this because?........
play both 1 and 2 but just can't get used to 2. Prob because I'm too used to number 1
isn't there a starcraft 2 expansion comming out like the brood war for number 1?
Am and will always be zenith mother f*****

ShiroNeko

ShiroNeko

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the sea....
I used to play SC 1 decade ago and 2 but i stopped due to my studies... used to be a toss player on both 1 and 2
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Guests

play both 1 and 2 but just can't get used to 2. Prob because I'm too used to number 1
isn't there a starcraft 2 expansion comming out like the brood war for number 1?

Do You mean Heart of the swarm, or legacy of void?

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

Yes that's what he probably means.
Several units are removed and some are added with new features given to already existing units/structures. The campaign this time focuses on zerg.

Imagine Breaker

Imagine Breaker

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts

......Anyone would say that Zerg is definitely the hardest to use for a beginner, at least in Starcraft 2. (managing creep and queens and difficult OP)

I agree maybe in SC1 zerg might have been the easiest race to begin with, but not in SC2, that's y I change my main race, trying to switch to terran

-One that cleanses God and exorcises the Devil-

Posted Image

"This isn't a shoujo manga, you know"

-Kamijou Touma-

Spoiler

• Guests

Several units are removed and some are added with new features given to already existing units/structures. The campaign this time focuses on zerg.

Looked at some of the new units and upgrades for the Heart of The Swarm Campaign and the Multiplayer
and I was like OMFG...

Syrcus

Syrcus

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationZurich, Switzerland

Looked at some of the new units and upgrades for the Heart of The Swarm Campaign and the Multiplayer
and I was like OMFG...

After i saw the new units and abilities i was like : " Blizzard will have a lot to change during the beta......".

WHEN DO WE PROTOSS GET OP UNITS?????
THIS SENTENCE IS FALSE.

I AM A LIAR.

NEW MISSION : REFUSE THIS MISSION.

Spoiler