Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Watashi no Messiah-sama unknow power

Watashi no Messiah-sama

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mokata

Mokata

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Locationshin makoku
Watashi no Messiah-sama

what is that unknown power that saved the girl.

krytyk

krytyk

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • LocationPoland
Which girl, you mean why did she survive at the end of the manga?

Simple, the main antagonist, used the atropos to change her fate, and save her right before he died, then messiah took over atropos and used it to save the world.

Atropos worked only once, and upon granting a wish, it stripped away their powers, but it worked once for both of them.

Edited by krytyk, 25 December 2011 - 01:17 PM.

Retired Manga Cleaner/Redrawer @Manga-Heaven, @kono-basho, @wangan-scans, anonymous and more.
Illustration editor

Light Novel translator

GodOfAll

GodOfAll

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
I wish for infinite usage of atropos.
Reply : That is against the rules, wish for something else.
Me : I wish for infinite people who can use atropos who will only use atropos at my command
Reply : FUUUUUUUU!!!!
I am god.

Hakumeii

Hakumeii

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Sorry for the necro. I have the same question as the OP. The power used to reconstruct the threads that held a person's soul to their body. The power Shinya used on Suuri when it looked like she was killed by Genya. What is that and why has it not been explained or used later.

My genius knows no bounds...