Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Alphabet Game

alphabet game spam forum games

• Please log in to reply
13159 replies to this topic

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Yandiary

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Verisimilitude

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
xander cage

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Xian

If you go to the 'community index' by clicking on 'forums' on the top, then the number of replies in each (sub)forum is present to the left of the avatars of the last post in it. (Or that's what I think it is...)

Edited by penrosecat, 27 June 2018 - 04:39 AM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Youthful

This raises an interesting question as to whether initial posts are included in the "replies" figure or not. But I don't feel like doing the perquisite counting in any of the smaller forums to find out...

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
Zesty

Can confirm that the answer to that question is 'no', thanks to the Batoto is dead' subforum being small enough for me to mentally calculate this off of.
PS: Good morning~

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Alfalfa

Good morning ^^

It's past midnight so it's technically morning, I guess. ;-;

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
Bedouin

Good late night. Lately, I've been trying to change my schedule so that I sleep at a time that doesn't terribly inconvenience my roommate who has to get up ~05.30 for their internship, resulting in earlier, if somewhat haphazard, waking times.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Changeling

Until I went to college the wee hours of the morning were my sanctuary time, a small haven before the rest of the world woke up.

Then in college I got sufficiently lonely that rather than a littpe quiet time, I wanted to spend just a little bit more time with people (dorm-mates and such)—which pushed my sleep schedule backwards.

Then some details of how commute hours work here kept me from ever going back to a morning perso.

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
Dystopia

I think I used to be in the same boat. My immediate family used to, and still does, apart from my sister, sleep quite early. Not early enough for me to be comfortable getting up before 6, being the lazy person that I am, but still earlier than most.

My sleep time slowly strayed to midnight-ish in college for the same reason^^

Last couple of years, because in part of the many late night homework deadlines and exams I've been through, and in part because of my own procrastination habits, I'm having to stay up really late roughly once a week during regular college hours. By now, I'm quite used to it, so I really can sleep whenever, through most noises, if I really want to.

Edited by sjoe, 27 June 2018 - 09:05 AM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Endocrine

It used to be that procrastination on homework would actually drive me to wake up earlier. (In high school, that is)

I'm pretty useless for actual work after about 7-8 in the evening, so if I got that far without finishing (or more likely, starting) my work then I had to be sure to go to sleep and wake up early enough to get the work done in the morning.

Waking up to start an English essay at 4 AM when it's due that morning... Yes, I took my procrastination very seriously back then.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Fallacy

I figured out that I'm not a morning person ~w~

So most of my actual work happened till up to about 2 AM, when all that was going on.

Due to vacation mode, this has only worsened and now I'm up to ~4 AM on average. (Because there's about 30 minutes between lying down and falling asleep.)

I think I'll have to fix myself up to go to sleep at 12, but doesn't look like it will happen any time soon ~w~

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
Gastric

I guess that would help out later, especially if it ensures you can wake up in time to get to your 8 or 9 AM classes (which some of my nocturnal friends had difficulty with). I'm not sure how she does it, but my sister sleeps at roughly the same times as you do, give or take an hour, but still manages to make it to most morning classes when she has to.

uwu I'm a little more chatty than usual today morning, not sure why. Anyway, I think I should try to see if I can get another couple of hours of sleep. See you guys in some time.
Edited to change a then to than. I'm quite ashamed I ever made that typo, guess I'm still sleepy :/

Edited by sjoe, 27 June 2018 - 09:36 AM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Hydrogenous

M'kay. Sleep well :'3

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Immediately

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Judication

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
Kneser

Thanks, and good evening^^

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Limpet

Hi~ >w<

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
What

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
Misguided

o/ o/

Edited by sjoe, 28 June 2018 - 05:40 AM.