Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Discussion] Please post comments on ch. 11 (or the latest) here!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
Given the fact that chapter 11 is probably going to make people want to talk about it, I decided to post this ahead of time.

Please keep comments on specific chapters in forum threads so they don't spoil surprises for people who have not read the story yet. Ch 11 has answers to a lot of questions that have been floating around, and it has a few things that will, I'm sure, cause some people to speculate about a whole bunch of things to come. So please, put that stuff here, not in the comments section!

Thanks all! We are working on getting it out as soon as we can. There may or may not be a pre-MangaFox trolling release it all depends on a few factors.

Souldrake
Manga-Heaven Co-Founder and Translator [Retired]

Dante

Dante

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationNot as far as you think.....
too late.... sorry ( because the comment can't be undone ) but i only spoiler about the typo load longer and change.
Posted Image
"Anything that doesn't end... Is like some shitty game !" by Keima Katsuragi

Alberich

Alberich

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
Well, I can say... chapter 11 is really surprising, I didn't see that coming!, what is going to happen in the chapter 12 and from that point is really a mistery =O

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
All I can say is, good job releasing a troll release that is less noticeable. I suppose this is one of your experiments souldrake? I see why there were seemingly errors here and there. I hope there'd be another release for batoto after some time? because it'd be kind of bad for readers on batoto to read it at the same annoying quality as on NOEZ sites.
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
hmm I thought it would be something more dramatic....
And Taiyo is just really bad with words -___- lol

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

krytyk

krytyk

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • LocationPoland

All I can say is, good job releasing a troll release that is less noticeable. I suppose this is one of your experiments souldrake? I see why there were seemingly errors here and there. I hope there'd be another release for batoto after some time? because it'd be kind of bad for readers on batoto to read it at the same annoying quality as on NOEZ sites.

We're still experimenting with ways to block noez, so bear with it ;).

Retired Manga Cleaner/Redrawer @Manga-Heaven, @kono-basho, @wangan-scans, anonymous and more.
Illustration editor

Light Novel translator

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
when I was reading this chapter, I thought it was the ending of the manga, it surprised me that it will go on. now I am curious what the author has in mind for us.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Same author as Tena-S String so I'm quite sure the series will have an interesting storyline. Though Tena-S string only ran for 10 volumes, so this one is likely to be much shorter....

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
So far, though, MangaFox has not posted this at all. If simple animated gifs that show blank when loading then switch to the dialogue are enough to keep our stuff off of MF... It's like watermarks that just remove themselves after a while.

Souldrake

TheRater

TheRater

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
great chapter, got a glimpse at who mom was in just one chapter, also more romance in the air. and on MF, i honestly dont see why you would read there, i can think of alot of manga viewers that are better, even a few noez sites are better, the quality on mf is just downright awful and the loading times are really awful for how badly compressed images are. i think better sites like mangareader that have low load time, medium quality, and are organized pose a bigger threat because only kids go to MF as far as i know

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

great chapter, got a glimpse at who mom was in just one chapter, also more romance in the air. and on MF, i honestly dont see why you would read there, i can think of alot of manga viewers that are better, even a few noez sites are better, the quality on mf is just downright awful and the loading times are really awful for how badly compressed images are. i think better sites like mangareader that have low load time, medium quality, and are organized pose a bigger threat because only kids go to MF as far as i know

well MF got the most site visiters in this "section" so thats why it is important to know if they could upload it there or not.

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
Just found the chapter on Mangachapter, but several of the animated gifs showed up as blank pages there, so it's all right I suppose. I am surprised that MF didn't even try it yet, they are probably waiting for me to release an all .PNG version in our channel. I'm almost tempted to release the .GIF'd version just to spite them. =P

Souldrake

leiyooh

leiyooh

Potato Sprout

• Banned
  • 1 posts
whoa chpater so cool

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
Well i doubt she will fall for him instantly what might happen is she'll gradually be reminded why she wanted to marry him in the first place but at the cliffhanger i hope because they remembered it doesn't trigger another effect or they get hit by a car and that triggers it
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
I thought it would be more Dramatic. But Still a good chapter.

leonne

leonne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
i never thought this manga would turn a little cheesy, but it's still awesome

If this an anime,then this chapter should be the last episode of the first season because it bring an unending closure. Anyway do you guys planning to upload this chapter it in mediafire?

Edited by leonne, 17 December 2011 - 04:02 PM.

krytyk

krytyk

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • LocationPoland
We upload all our releases to mediafire, check our irc channel for mediafire link.

Retired Manga Cleaner/Redrawer @Manga-Heaven, @kono-basho, @wangan-scans, anonymous and more.
Illustration editor

Light Novel translator

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
I don't think 11 chapters are good enough to make 1 season of anime, unless they throw in fillers for extension of how Taiyo tries to make himself remembered by Hinata.
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

leonne

leonne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

We upload all our releases to mediafire, check our irc channel for mediafire link.

well seems like chapter 11 hasn't been uploaded yet, since i dont understand how to download from IRC i always rely on mediafire's folder

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
Umm, what are you talking about? It is and has been in the mediafire folder for days. There is even a trigger that has the exact DDL link to the file itself. Please learn how to read the bot's welcome message and use the triggers before making yourself look foolish.

Souldrake