Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

LPW (Last Post Wins) v5

• Please log in to reply
3101 replies to this topic

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
With the recent shootings I’m not sure anyone can have a trick or treat

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

also had a weird dream last night - that somehow i went back to school to get teh same degree but i couldn't finish but i had to

too much angst these days

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I had for a while a recurring dream element along the lines of: I suddenly remember that I signed up for courses at the beginning of the semester, but I know haven't been attending any such thing, did I just sign up and then forget to attend? (Accompanied by a feeling of my life spiralling out of control).

More fun, though possibly unrelated, were the occasional ones where I was for some reason back at university but possibly not supposed to be (like, a feeling that it's only a matter of time before they realize I've already graduated, but for now somehow I'm keeping that under wraps...

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

it's like a battle against life itself 

think i have to find a way to exercise and release some serotonin besides the treadmill, which appears to have worn my kneecaps

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 01 November 2018 - 04:13 PM.

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.

I had for a while a recurring dream element along the lines of: I suddenly remember that I signed up for courses at the beginning of the semester, but I know haven't been attending any such thing, did I just sign up and then forget to attend? (Accompanied by a feeling of my life spiralling out of control).

Interesting. I have had very very similar dreams, I swear.

Anyway. How are you frens doing?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

I had some really cute dreams of late. It helps, cause reality isn't really all that great :'(

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
*hugs for everyone*

I think my mom might still have something similar (to the college dream, that is, not the cute ones—possibly involving there being a test she hasn't studied for, instead of a class she hasn't attended). And it's been quite some time since she graduated, as one might imagine.

As for how I am doing—a little stressed, because I'm working (part-time) again. Starting to seriously consider taking up meditation; I'm stressing out over relatively little things and the effect is sort of self-destructive I think.

Otherwise good, I think, though...? :'/

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

i'm caught up in the rat race again

saev me sjoe

or at least tell me how to get so far ahead as to feel safe and sound 

bcs i am totally sure you went through all this

Lots of people are genuinely nice when tests aren't around, though.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Competition brings out the meanest in ppl

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Too many monkeys around and not enough meaning

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
When can I retire

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Not yet, not yet

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Alternatively, you can retire now, but only if you're willing to subsist on nuts and seeds found in the woods and sleep in a burrow nestled in the roots of a tree.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

i should visit the homies living in the jungle just in the backyard

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
I hear cats howling
Are they in heat during winter

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Well, you've got to do something to stay warm.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

when i reincarnate in my next life i want to be a cold blooded animal, like a snake, so i can eat a full meal and sleep for three months

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I think bears are pretty good at doing that too, although only for a fourth of the year.

Snuggling with a hibernating bear sounds comfy. I wonder if any would let me ... I wouldn't want to disturb their naps, though.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

bears eat the most disgusting stuff like dirt right before they hibernate so it plugs up their rear, so they don't have to worry about, you know, making their nest filthy 

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Dirt isn't that disgusting. Practically everything we eat is ultimately made of dirt, air, and water.

I bet some dirt even tastes sort of good, if I had to hazard a guess.