Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Chapter 28 Situation

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

hedorotototoro

hedorotototoro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hey guys, so unfortunately batoto will be closing. For people who are wondering about the last chapter, I will definitely have that translated. For the matter of where to post, I'm actually not sure though haha. I guess an imgur link will be fine? Me and Fodder (My Typesetter) are from the weeklyjump.livejournal community, so I think we'll post the link there. You can check out the reddit link from previous topic too, since I'll post the link at that subreddit too. I think in the future, I would like to have a website to keep these chapters out (Since we worked so hard on these :P). I've made websites before but I never put it up on servers and such, so I guess be patient with that. I'm currently getting kicked out of my apartment and busy with moving to a new place + work so like I said before, please be patient with me. Cheers~

Nato_012FS

Nato_012FS

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Go Herodotoro! No problem.