Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Batoto will be closing permanently

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2393 replies to this topic

The Watchful Gent

The Watchful Gent

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 19 posts

Thank you for a wonderful two years, it will be hard to find another site as good as this. Good luck with everything!

Nami

Nami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationHouston

Well, this sucks. Personal health and well being comes first though, so you do you.

That said, I don't know where to even begin reading manga online after this. Back to a garbage manga congregate site, I guess? It sucks, but with the way the site had been running at times recently, I guess it's not the most shocking thing. I'll enjoy it until it goes.

raeyvolution

raeyvolution

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Thank you very much, Batoto really have helped me these past years. Will never forget Batoto like I will never forget the original Nyaa!

Hungrypunkr

Hungrypunkr

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Sad times to find out this news been reading manga here for 6 years. Good luck and may fortune be with ya.

Eldruin

Eldruin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I... I just joined today !!

Uwaaaa !!

janc

janc

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

thanks for all !!!

DenkiJV

DenkiJV

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I've been here since OneManga went south and it's been one of the best experiences I've ever had. I will miss this site and I hope that if there is one in the future, it's as good quality as this one. I wish you well, and thank you for everything you've done. 

romel

romel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Well, I just can add me to the people who say: Thanks for create the site.

You has been a valuable site to read with quality this kind of material along with the nice people which used to use this site to share it with people.

Thanks, Thanks... and More Thanks!

0meg4

0meg4

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Gracias y suerte en todo 

cerebropppp

cerebropppp

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
sad
it'll be harder to follow all the ongoing manga I'm reading, I'm too lazy to follow all the scanlator sites

Zepyrot

Zepyrot

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Gracias por tu gran trabajo y dedicación a este increíble sitio, realmente se va a extrañar. Te deseo lo mejor tío. Thanks for everything man.

Kamonichan

Kamonichan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

This has probably been the best aggregate site for reading manga I've ever been to. That's not flattery, either. Very few annoying ads, no adware or viruses, and top-notch quality. I've been coming here for years, and I'm sad to see it go. But it would be disrespectful to all those years I've enjoyed on this site for me to ask you to change your mind now that you've made your decision. I wish you and everyone all the best.

Stay gold, Ponyboy

SangMo

SangMo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts

Going forward, some of the staff members have and still are in the process of backing up the entire Batoto comic content as they have been notified of this decision well in advanced. They may choose to create a new Batoto or something simpler. That will be up to them, but I will no longer be part of running it.

If a new site is decided before the close date, Please post a link to it.

Mcsqizzy

Mcsqizzy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Thank you for years of entertainment, for making plans to export the favorites of the members, and giving other people on this platform time to backup their work so that they may revive or at least have all of the comics scanned for their site. I truly can  not be more grateful for this website and how much joy it brought me.

Now have fun with your upcoming new lease on life

errorcodeoof

errorcodeoof

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

pass on ownership

Akani

Akani

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Thank you for everything grumpy, batoto will be sorely missed all around the world despite what numbers my show , I have spent good part of my teenage years here since 2013 till today , thank you from Peru .

Edited by Akani, 08 January 2018 - 04:12 AM.

gaigous

gaigous

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Thanks for all the good time's man, you really enriched our lives with the things we love here, I wish you safe travels on the road called life.

ROCK ON!!

Rupert

Rupert

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock
F
Magikarp survives with 1hp due to the Focus Band and uses Flail. That's why.

Jouzea

Jouzea

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Man, sad to part ways but thanks for your hard work!

phoenixmarco

phoenixmarco

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

Thanks for all your service dude BibleThump

But at least please keep the forums alive BibleThump