Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

yotsuba&

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
since a started reading yotsuba an hour ago....

.... i haven't stop laughing or smiling.... lols...

ohh,,, shooott! need to go to work.... oh..men!

later... :batoto_010:

...m y a l t e r e g o...

Posted Image

Haganai

Haganai

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationBatoto
Seems fun D:

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
yotsuba& is really good.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
shouldn't this....be in the yotsuba section
and I wouldn't really said I laughed a lot or anything but it put me at peace reading it..... if you know what I mean lol. It's a pretty good light comedy for those who want to try.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Trebor

Trebor

Voice to the Voiceless

• Administrators
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationUSA

shouldn't this....be in the yotsuba section

Yes. Moved.
Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
oh u'm sorry.... just new here so i just type what i thought... :) is there some kind of rule where you need to talk this here and not there or vice versa?... how to moved it? sorry... :batoto_030:

Posted Image

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
well I mean, you're not going post a thread about food in the quality assurance section and such; if you want to talk about yotsuba, post in the yotsuba section. it's simple as that....

danield21

danield21

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
Yotsuba belongs everywhere

Hello new friend. My name is Fred.
The words you hear are in my head.
I say I said my name is Fred.
And I've been very...

Spoiler

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
hehehe....

Posted Image

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
Yotsuba is an amazing manga. Whenever I'm stressed about meeting college deadlines, I read a chapter or two and get cheered up right away. It's like magic. My worries just melt away and I feel so at peace when I read this.

sig-1.png

Suwa

Suwa

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
There are rather big gaps in release, huh?

solar

solar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles
Youtsuba for the win the little green hair wonder :D

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Oh in terms of light comedy manga, AQUA/ARIA is also a good recommendation.

Strelok

Strelok

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationChernobyl
Does 79 really count as a chapter? This seems odd to me, there was barely any content in it...

komic

komic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Does 79 really count as a chapter? This seems odd to me, there was barely any content in it...

i think the exact same thing. It seem more of a omake then a chapter.

Comadrin

Comadrin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationManetheren, but more realistically Southern California
Perhaps it is an omake (I don't know the definition of the word, just the general concept from reading manga sites), as it doesn't have a plot involving other characters. Still, i enjoyed it, as kickstarted in my mind a sense of wonder from my childhood (much too long ago). I think that is the great genius of "Yotsuba&." It makes me recall memories and emotions that have been buried under the concerns and daily doings of being an "adult." Take the chapter where Yotsuba pained the kitchen table blue. While I never did exactly that, I suddenly remembered similar things I did do that I hadn't thought about for years, such as trying to make a portable light using electrical gear my father had stored in his workshop, which ended up with me getting blown across the room due to electrical shock. Whenever I am annoyed at income tax time, or whatever stupidities politicians are coming up with, I read some Yotsuba and go for a trip down memory lane where I can feel like a kid again.

Strelok

Strelok

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationChernobyl

Perhaps it is an omake (I don't know the definition of the word, just the general concept from reading manga sites), as it doesn't have a plot involving other characters. Still, i enjoyed it, as kickstarted in my mind a sense of wonder from my childhood (much too long ago). I think that is the great genius of "Yotsuba&." It makes me recall memories and emotions that have been buried under the concerns and daily doings of being an "adult." Take the chapter where Yotsuba pained the kitchen table blue. While I never did exactly that, I suddenly remembered similar things I did do that I hadn't thought about for years, such as trying to make a portable light using electrical gear my father had stored in his workshop, which ended up with me getting blown across the room due to electrical shock. Whenever I am annoyed at income tax time, or whatever stupidities politicians are coming up with, I read some Yotsuba and go for a trip down memory lane where I can feel like a kid again.

From what I gather 'Omake' means Extras.

...I am reading this right, aren't I? Blown across the room...?

lasgjkgkjasg

lasgjkgkjasg

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
I don't understand the jellyfish thing on page 32.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/111703/yotsuba_ch79.5_by_yotsuba-scans/32

Comadrin

Comadrin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationManetheren, but more realistically Southern California
Yes, apparently about eight to ten feet. I crashed into a shelf, and a bunch of stuff fell on me. I don't recommend the experience. I suppose I was lucky to survive.

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado
= ) 'Yotsuba&' reminds me of 'Calvin and Hobbs' they both cause infectious smiles that you pass on to everone you see for hours on end.
:batoto_003:

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler