Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Help please ! :) Looking for a title of a manga.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PIanotips

PIanotips

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Thanks in advance for your help!
I am looking for a manga about a pair of orphan brother and sister going to an adult continuation school. The mc (brother) meets a pretty haughty rich girl with some deep rooted issuses He works in a factory. She is being molested . The Mc and the rich girl end up together. Its a recent release (few months back). Been racking my head but cant remember.....google searches turns up older manga like hsod or rumble or hentai. Thanks again.

Edited by PIanotips, 07 December 2017 - 04:51 AM.

Dantziel

Dantziel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationIn different world and somehow god grant me a pc
i think i know this, are the brother and the rich girl somehow in a school with people that likely not having proper education?
Prefer to be alone in real life ( i do have a gf, but she basically like my mom or is she my mom?)

PIanotips

PIanotips

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Yes! They are all drop outs, a few moms and an old guy, couple of hs test failures.

Pika

Pika

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
✓  Best Answer
Chuusotsu Roudousha kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu This one?

PIanotips

PIanotips

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Yesh! Thank you Potato-san! :)