Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Re-intro, cuz I was too trolly

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

SquatRarityDeadliftTruck

SquatRarityDeadliftTruck

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
Here is a vanilla version of my last post:

I am 18, nice to meet you, and I like to fight. I do not bully people often, and instead I like to talk sh** to bullys. Since I was known as a good fighter, no one ever messed with me, and I loved to get into people's faces who were d0uch3y to normal people for the greater good. Basically a hero of justice that liked to bully the people that liked to cuss out friendly people (aka the "nerd" that was hostile every other real nerd [i was nerd/jock hybrid. both cliques liked me] for no reason).

I enjoy outright trolling people in a playful manner (unless deemed they deserve hard troll) on the internet because, it's fun, and the people I troll in games often add me because they find it fun+funny. If not, who cares, because I don't. That is why I love to troll people. Unfortunately trolling people on this board isn't allowed, even if it isn't hostile to anyone. In fact, it is done as a way to get people to laugh for most people, especially when it isn't directed towards anyone.

Been reading since I was 10 when I read MSJ, now I generally read everything that is good.

I like to make trolly posts but can't, lest I get IP banned.

I like to shorten my cuss words for the exact reason reason my last post got locked.

I like to make unintelligible posts that are trolly.

I will continue to make trolly posts (aka. purposely crude), not troll posts. Stopping that is no better than internet censorship, especially when no harm is done.

That being said,

i will continue my "weekly manga updates" in a trolly fashion that wont have cussing? plenty of positive convo dere eh? be sure to check dat junk out when i post it.
Spoiler

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
Welcome.. ;o I suppose. though I'd suggest a less trolly way to post then the first few you made... that being said I really don't know how to respond to your or most of your post. Other then Enjoy your time here and hopefully your able to get along with people here.

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Hmm, hi there. Welcome to Batoto.

No point to censor your fucking swearing, not like anyone doesn't know what the words mean either way, ay?

I do enjoy a good laugh at a successful or smart troll, but downright failtroll will be frowned upon, so do take care in how you go about your trolly posts.

You like to fight? Interesting.
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

Zageron

Zageron

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 427 posts
  • LocationCanada
I'll happily feed you some poop if you swear you'll eat it. Otherwise get out.

TheCrowSword

TheCrowSword

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationDenmark
Welcome, well good to hear someone is sicking out for people in the fights out there, hmm started about the age of 10? that's around the same time as I did :) . and funny trolls are ok in my book :) , as long as it doesn't cross that damn invisible line :/.
Posted Image
Spoiler

ALL HAIL TREBOR

ALL HAIL TREBOR

Unloved Potato

• Banned
  • 157 posts
  • LocationUSA
a bit of humor does good anyways, welcome
I decided to impersonate an admin, and all I got was this lousy gimped account. :(

I'm also banned because I'm a sockpuppet of Kurt/POMF :(

• Guests
Hi! I hope you enjoy your stay here
I also enjoy trolling people in games often and most of the players who plays with me remembers me because of that.

d0uch3y

Can you refrain from using words mixed of numbers as letters often, since I kinda find it... how to say... repulsive, when I read or see them...
It's okay to use them if you want to, but I hope you do not use it often
No offence intended >.,<

Edited by ashax, 07 December 2011 - 07:03 AM.

SquatRarityDeadliftTruck

SquatRarityDeadliftTruck

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
Yah I got warned for language, so iwas like "aight w/e, can still troll without language" to fail troll really means to suck socially and not know what's funny, so u can safely say that that wont happen too often.

thank ya, and good noight
Spoiler

krytyk

krytyk

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • LocationPoland
Since when is trolling forbidden~~~~~~~

You're free to troll as long as you call TheGodfather per onee-chan.

Kai

And by the way, haaaaaaai.

Retired Manga Cleaner/Redrawer @Manga-Heaven, @kono-basho, @wangan-scans, anonymous and more.
Illustration editor

Light Novel translator

Asmodeo

Asmodeo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationThe Old Capital (Rome)
Welcome, you like to fight, interesting... I like that too but in safety on tatami, I'm learning Judo, Krav Maga and MAD (multiple attack defense) ^^

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.
oh. welcome and what a f***** post XD