Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Apparently Miyashita's Voice Actress Left the Anime Industry

No replies to this topic

Floating Sunfish

Floating Sunfish

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
Last October 31, 2016, Momoko Ohara decided that it was finally time for her to move on from the voice acting industry and pursue other types of work.

While she clarified that she was not leaving because she lost interest, I can't help but feel sad that one of the main characters in Mitsudomoe practically lost their voice.

While getting a Season 3 is definitely unlikely given how the first 2 seasons performed in Japan, I imagine I'd have a pretty hard time coming into terms with Miyashita's new voice if she ever gets one. It just won't be the same, you know?

She played a couple of roles in both anime and video games during her 10-year run, and while most of her roles are probably undocumented due to their obscurity and minority, she'll always be Miyamoto-san in our hearts.

Here's to a better career out there, Yamamoto-san!

P67466-1839807149.1472332790.jpg
Man, she even looks like her too, kinda!

Reply to this topic