Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

uwu what ish this?? anotha weaboo appears? owo

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

alee-san

alee-san

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Locationhell

Please ban me for writing that title, I deserve it to be honest.

Hey! My name's Alee. I'm your local garbage can. Feed me trashy anime and you'll lengthen my lifespan by eons. I'm eighteen years old, a New Zealander, and I've been caught in this Chinese cartoon hell since 2007. Remember the old days of windows movie maker AMVs and Evanescence playing over 240p clipshows of Vampire Knight? I survived that era. They were dark times indeed.

I've been home-schooled most of my life, and I'm currently being tutored in Japanese. I hope to become a police officer sometime in the future. You can rest easy, knowing your future lies safely in my grubby, hentai tainted hands. owo nya~!

No, but really, it's lovely to meet you all and I hope to make many friends who share my love of this sinfully flawed medium. I'm a friendly person, so don't be afraid to approach! Just don't insult my waifus. They're very delicate. >~< uguu

large.jpg

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

Welcome to Batoto, Alee. Be mindful that people will rise to the bait if you dangle it right (and dump on your waifus).  Please enjoy your stay.

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

*banned*

Lanfear

Lanfear

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationFanfiction.net
Sorry, we only accept kweebs here. Bai <3

tumblr_oj88tuwaZo1qh0pg6o1_250.gif

Sigrún Mercy

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
Welcome to batoto, Alee. It's cool that you're getting to learn Japanese. It must be difficult, considering they have just so many kanji.

Also, is that Shirayuki in your avatar? I'm somewhat unsure because the eye colour looks different.

Anyway, I hope you like your stay here. Check out the rest of the forums as well.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Hi, welcome to batoto and the forums.

Tn7HA0h.png

Extect

Extect

Potato Sprout

• Members