Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Mangafox Forum Officially has shut down from 31 october 2017

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Roxis

Roxis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Locationin wasteland

Sorry i can't post the link for announcement because mangafox is being banned in my country.

Technically only the forum, the reading site still active although i doubt if there are people still reading there. Despite i have left that forum for long time but have to admit mangafox forum has left me with many memories.

Posted Image

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

PFFT... I think if It will be like the 11th yr since I joined that site... I have forgetten when I joined since it have been 6+ yrs since I have login/use my acct there x''D

I am very happy that it is close now.. Everything is very chaotic. Art events....Site events...moderation...all the staffs arent doin their jobs well....

the forum is very chaotic....uploads are slow as heck...

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

bastek66

bastek66

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts

Kinda like equivalent of Imdb closing it's forums few months ago.

You

You

Savage Potato

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

if you're not aware already

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9e1zrqkbvu8s

Socrates

Socrates

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 273 posts
The one I went to after the Mangastream fiasco
The one I quickly left

Roxis

Roxis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Locationin wasteland

PFFT... I think if It will be like the 11th yr since I joined that site... I have forgetten when I joined since it have been 6+ yrs since I have login/use my acct there x''D

I am very happy that it is close now.. Everything is very chaotic. Art events....Site events...moderation...all the staffs arent doin their jobs well....

the forum is very chaotic....uploads are slow as heck...

Technically, the glitch responsible for whole mess, NOEZ refuse to fix the glitch so they let the forum dying with glitch for all they care.

The site supposedly to die back to 2015 ago but managed to persisted until 2017.

Now to think again i joined 7 years ago, time went so fast....

Edited by Roxis, 14 November 2017 - 07:31 AM.

Posted Image

αρняσɖιтє

αρняσɖιтє

Baked Potato

• Appreciation Scans
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationFish bowl

oh good. I was warned on there for the "signature" rule of exceeding limit. 

Third year of college

groups I work for:

Spoiler

vagabond

vagabond

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge.

I don't think that's a good think to be happy about an other site having troubles. I was a moderator once upon a time on a warez board. And it's really hard to have a clean house, that i can tell.

I never used mangafox, but if their board is out, i wish their staff all the best they can get :)

Moral is - Maybe - The cruelest form of wickedness

Henry becke

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

I don't think that's a good think to be happy about an other site having troubles. I was a moderator once upon a time on a warez board. And it's really hard to have a clean house, that i can tell.

I never used mangafox, but if their board is out, i wish their staff all the best they can get :)

lol, Im currently a mod here ... I know how hard it is. But if they got time to make new events and stuffs, they should have time to fix the issues at hand. 

The Staffs kept changing. I think only 5 of them staffs from when I joined still the same , been promoted. Otherwise, the new staffs are lazy as heck.

As I say, if you cant get a hold of the issues at hand, why have a forum.... Their forum have more sections than us. 8 sections ...each sections have 3

or more subsections.... Lol And only 5 people including admins really moderate the forum. The newer staffs are hardly doin their job..

Everything is so chaotic...@.@ Ugh....

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Hoodsome

Hoodsome

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationGuadalcanal, Solomon Islands

good riddance