Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

newbie greetings!!

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
i can perfectly understand you. I was in the same mode before i join here lol. This is everything different. Before coming here i was imagining a site like this. When i found here i became happy as a child because it was nearly the same what i was imagining. :D

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
geee... the man that got a candy!

lols...

...m y a l t e r e g o...

Posted Image

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
lol.
In other manga readers you cannot share your thoughts and feelings that make you feel depressed

Spoiler

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
understood.. well so far so good... im liking it here and recommending it to my other manga addict friends... they're just reading though..

Edited by annihilator, 23 February 2012 - 05:45 PM.

Posted Image

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
so you have manga addicted group. lol what are you doing? Coming together and reading manga? lol
Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
no.. they're just lurking around... sometimes using my account to read manga if they can't access it here... lols... told them to just make their own accounts but they're lazy and well.. busy...

:batoto_025:

if you're reading this... just butt in and pray tell what you like to say... we're still noob here... so don't hesitate... we just discuss newbie thingy here... ;)

:batoto_023:

Posted Image

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
I am sure they won't post anything in here lol.
Posted Image

Spoiler

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
hey fozz!.. i bet they won't.... kukukuku.. how was the country side?

:batoto_008:

Posted Image

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
good. There was a seminear. It was partucularly boring but i managed lol

Spoiler

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
hahaha you snoozed.... kukukuku.... what else did you do there?

Posted Image

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
To think that there was half meter height snow.
So it was freezingPosted ImagePosted Image

A week ago>>Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

lol.

Spoiler

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
lols... you got iced!...

:batoto_024:

Posted Image

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
I saw that now lols.(I am lack of focusing)

After that it snowed here as hell. it was nearly half meter snow. They called universities holiday lols (I didn't go and lazied all day)

Any ways we really should make this thread newbie greetings lols.(You can understand me)

Spoiler

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
cough....cough welcome annihilator! the sexy stud welcomes you to batoto hahaha..... pm me if you need anything haha.... enjoy yourself here. i never did greet you cause i was still a lurker at the time and i wasn't so famous yet.Posted Image

Edited by Angel., 05 March 2012 - 05:48 AM.

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

:batoto_008: :batoto_008: been a passive reader of manga(s) for more than 10 years now.... took a change of attitude and so.. hello guys... i look forward in communicating with you guys who love the same thing as i do... to the scanners... translators... cleaners... editors...storywriters... my deepest thanks.. i've been enjoying your work.. and i would like to give you my sincerest appreciation for your efforts... so many times i had and have laughed so hard and touched reading manga comics... :batoto_010: love ya'll

:batoto_025:

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...

cough....cough welcome annihilator! the sexy stud welcomes you to batoto hahaha..... pm me if you need anything haha.... enjoy yourself here. i never did greet you cause i was still a lurker at the time and i wasn't so famous yet.-Posted Image

hahaha as if! you're skirt chasing at that time... and man! i nearly followed your footstep and chased some... lols... (kidding.. )... thank you for the late welcome lil B...
kehehehe

Posted Image

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

cough....cough welcome annihilator! the sexy stud welcomes you to batoto hahaha..... pm me if you need anything haha.... enjoy yourself here. i never did greet you cause i was still a lurker at the time and i wasn't so famous yet.-Posted Image

hahaha as if! you're skirt chasing at that time... and man! i nearly followed your footstep and chased some... lols... (kidding.. )... thank you for the late welcome lil B...
kehehehe

i had a clan of skirt chasers at that time hahaha...

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...

kehehehe

i wonder where they are now? lols..

Posted Image

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

kehehehe

there all scattered and lurking....

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...

kehehehe

there all scattered and lurking....

bring the back up... lols.. take Batoto by storm.. lols

Posted Image