Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

CDN HK Destro 246 chapter 13.5 (extra) from volume 2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

vinceled

vinceled

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 41 posts
  • LocationOsaka, Japan

I tried uploading a volume extra for the Destro 246 series : https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/destro-246-r7690 

with the name "Bistro 246 ② (Extra)" and listing as chapter 13.5 for volume 2 several times and every time I've had the same thing showing up, no matter the server I select. The archive is 3,2Mb and the extra chapter has 4 pages. 

Here is the link to the file in dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0oqywhxmloida4/Archive.zip?dl=0

This is the first time I've had that problem. 

Thanks

Edited by vinceled, 24 October 2017 - 12:24 AM.

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

your files have no extensions

quick google search edit: supposedly macs used to rely on external metadata files to identify filetypes and while they moved to using extensions by default, the metadata stuff is still there and it's possible to choose not to include the extension when saving in various programs. there seem to also be a few uncommon glitches related to moving files around that can eat the extension.

Edited by OMGWTFBBQPONIES, 24 October 2017 - 09:57 AM.

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

vinceled

vinceled

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 41 posts
  • LocationOsaka, Japan

Thanks, I resaved the files from photoshop after unchecking the append file extension box and re-uploaded the chapter. Problem fixed!