Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Norio-sensei's True Identity (Discussion)

No replies to this topic

Floating Sunfish

Floating Sunfish

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
I know for a fact that Norio-sensei is female (if the Japanese Wikipedia is to be believed), but I remember reading somewhere that Sakurai Norio is actually a pen name.

There's also this pic of a cute girl floating around the net that is claimed by many to be her, but others claim to be just some random gravure idol (with probably the same name).

Another thing that puzzles me is that Norio seems to be mainly a boy's name in Japan; though I guess that's not much of a lead since you can name your kid pretty much anything anyway.

Does anybody have any clue as to who/what Norio-sensei actually looks like? I mean, did she ever post any pictures of herself at all?
Some claim that she once posted a picture of herself next to another girl on Twitter, but I have yet to see such a pic.

I'm very curious to find out! :)

Edited by Floating Sunfish, 19 October 2017 - 01:43 PM.

Reply to this topic