Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kodomo Gakkyuu RAWs Wanted!

No replies to this topic

Floating Sunfish

Floating Sunfish

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
For those of you who don’t know, before Norio-sensei worked on her runaway hit, Mitsudomoe, there was Kodomo Gakkyuu (子供学級).

A 4-volume manga of what can be considered the prototype of Mitsudomoe, as the art style is very reminiscent of Mitsudomoe Vol. 01 and its characters even share some similarities with the ones that will later be created for Mitsudomoe.

I managed to find Kodomo Gakkyuu Volume 1 somewhere online (you can get it in the RAWs Section of the SunfishScans official website), but am unfortunately missing Volumes 2-4.

I know for a fact that Volumes 1-4 were once available on a site called "mangazips" (Warning: The site is NSFW!) earlier this year, but unfortunately all links have been taken down.

I feel that this short-lived manga is a very important piece of Mitsudomoe history, and would very much appreciate it if you, or anyone you know can PM me links to the RAWs of Volumes 2-4 if you have them, or know where I can get them (Note: Please don't post links so we don't get in trouble).

Since it’s a relatively short series, I’d love to translate it and let the world know what ultimately led to Mitsudomoe.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Floating Sunfish out!

Edited by Floating Sunfish, 19 October 2017 - 02:14 PM.

Reply to this topic