Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Looking for a manga, the mc looks like Kenshiro, he fights with a spear, defeats a giant wolf or tiger

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

MrMango

MrMango

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Title. Also he fights an assassin and his chimp/monkey. I really liked this manga but can no longer find it. I read it a couple years ago on mangafox. Thanks for your help. Just to add some more info, the first chapter is about the mc looking for a scroll. He finds a temple with one buddhist monk in it, who is very shady. The monk has the scroll and says that the mc will get it if the mc goes to a nearby mountain and kills a giant wolf or tiger. The MC i believe brings the corpse back and shoves it into the temple. Also at some point the mc talks about his spear fighting style. Makes it sound better than every other martial art. The assassin with the chimp uses throwing disks attached to chains as weapons. At some point the mc is observed by a group of shadowy, muscular men. Also during his fight with the assassin the mc apparently kills the chimp but its revealed he actually just stunned him. He reversed the spear in mid strike and hit the chimp with the butt of the spear. Thanks again.