Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Spoiler discussion thread

Spoilers

• Please log in to reply
771 replies to this topic

GodamfireV

GodamfireV

Potato

• Members
  • 187 posts

This is a thread to discuss about the LATEST SPOILERS of DNA. If you do not want or do not like to see the spoiler, then do not read any further, there will be spoilers everywhere.

Greetings, I'm GodamfireV. I'm creating a discussion thread here for anyone interested in to come and discuss about the RAW spoilers of DNA.

I will posts text spoilers and spoiler translation here for people to read and discuss on the latest chapter of DNA; however, I am not part of a RAW or Scanlation provider or am I trying to compete with them so be aware that the translation of the chapters will be rough and sloppy (cos sometimes I do it after work, drinking and stuffs), so I won't be posting links to the chapters. Please refer to the direct page of the translation groups for your scans and better translation and support them for their wonderful contribution to the community. 

If you don't mind sloppy translation (please go ahead to correct me and point out sloppy translations if you see them) and want to discuss anything related to DNA's spoiler and occasionally side track RL baseball (please place in Spoilers tag like below tags to make it clean for everyone).

Spoiler

Welcome and have fun! 

---------------------------------------------
Below is some of the information about DNA's pitchers for your references:
+ Pitchers' stats by game (compiled by Manganimae, me and others):

+ Official pitchers' data sheet (translated by TDX):
Spoiler

+ Speculation on Sawamura's pitches based on shown grips:
Spoiler

General information related to the story:
+Official recap of the story so far:
Spoiler

+ High school baseball Tournament calendar year in Japan:
Spoiler

Edited by GodamfireV, 31 December 2017 - 06:19 AM.

tumblr_nb8c4l_Frlx1qjy21oo2_r1_500.gif

Apolloneer

Apolloneer

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Good work bro making a new forum for us to continue the discussion.

Thanks for the translation btw.

AbigailXX

AbigailXX

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
Hello, everyone.
For GodamfireV, thank you for making this new thread and the translations.

kokucho

kokucho

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
After I read ch96, I have a feeling where Miyuki will be up to something. Maybe he will get an injury again.
Btw, how long is it until senbatsu after the US-JPN game? How many days is it until summer tournament? Oh, I am Eoh, btw. And thank you GodamfireV for this forum.

Gabiotaoliva

Gabiotaoliva

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I am a kind of "voyeur" in the forums, but I will make an exception and give thanks that you continue the thread of discussion. GodamfireV thanks.

blackbishop

blackbishop

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

After I read ch96, I have a feeling where Miyuki will be up to something. Maybe he will get an injury again.
Btw, how long is it until senbatsu after the US-JPN game? How many days is it until summer tournament? Oh, I am Eoh, btw. And thank you GodamfireV for this forum.

That would mean Ono would be the next to play I guess, but if that happens I can see Ono, Yui and Okumura helping the team until Miyuki gets better (and that would be against Inashiro, similar to what happened to Tanba).

AbigailXX

AbigailXX

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

The Tokyo Senbatsu, iirc, happens at the end of May. The current in-universe date is May 25, so I expect Miyuki to leave in a day or two.

The Summer Qualifier starts in mid-June, if I'm not mistaken (someone please check this for me), so I guess it's more or less three weeks from the current date.

GodamfireV

GodamfireV

Potato

• Members
  • 187 posts

The Tokyo Senbatsu, iirc, happens at the end of May. The current in-universe date is May 25, so I expect Miyuki to leave in a day or two.

The Summer Qualifier starts in mid-June, if I'm not mistaken (someone please check this for me), so I guess it's more or less three weeks from the current date.

Depending on the Prefecture because the Summer Qualifier doesn't start at the same time for all the Prefecture but the time should be around mid-June. So the jersey should be finalized by the beginning of June.

Yeah, Miyuki will probably be gone for only a few days since the Tokyo Senbatsu will play 1 match (or at least we assume it will) so they'll only need a few days to practice before hands and then go ahead with the match. It shouldn't take that much time if Terajima doesn't decide to feature this side-story. 

Regarding Miyuki's injury, I seriously doubt it. A catcher usually doesn't have a high risk of injury unless some heavy play is involved like of course what happened in Fall Tourney where Tsunematsu slammed into Miyuki. He's not going to labor as much as a pitcher, let's say Mei, will have to. However, Kataoka may decide to use this opportunity to use another catcher in the earlier stages of the Summer Qualifier to allow Miyuki to recover but don't count on this because Miyuki is still the captain anyway, it's very unlikely he'll sit out any match in Summer unless it's a total pushover. 

Edited by GodamfireV, 05 October 2017 - 06:24 AM.

dend08

dend08

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

marking place here, gonna keep on following, thanks for the thread.

AndreaDL

AndreaDL

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

Hi everyone.
Kuramochi said Miyuki will be away for 3 days

kokucho

kokucho

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
Yeah, he is. So I expect other catchers, in seido, get to play as a main catcher in two days. Because Seido will watch US-JPN in the third day.

Sawamura no ace

Sawamura no ace

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts

Hey everyone!

It looks like we are in exil.

Arathim

Arathim

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
Guys guys just joined this train . Let's continue the fun.
Btw are we completely moved on here or are we still discussing at old thread till it disappears?

Yaminaei

Yaminaei

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hi everyone !!

Hope we can enjoy our new home ^^

I hope terajima will skip a big part of the senbatsu game. I supose many people here want to see the legendary battery between Miyuki the golden boy and Mei aka the king of Tokyo

but from my point of view i just want the jersey numbers now. I really enjoy to see Sawamura pitching but with all this fillers i just can be exciting by this anymore. So go for the jersey Terajima sensei !

kokucho

kokucho

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
Me too. I just want to see Eijun pitching in a game, gets excited and hot.
It's frustrating for me, waiting jersey numbers for him.
I am sorry, but what should I do to include a quote from other's replay? I am not familiar with Bato.

d34n

d34n

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I am sorry, but what should I do to include a quote from other's replay? I am not familiar with Bato.

At the bottom right of each reply you can see the MutliQuote & Quote button which will do its job nicely.

Been a regular silent reader, I think it's about time to respond once in a while.

An ordinary Foo Bar regular customer.

ForEverCarl

ForEverCarl

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

I finally followed here and am happy to see you guys,

It is my best time to use this " bato" and I am trying to figure out how it works.

Anyway, first thanks to GodamfireV for all your translation and answering all questions. 

We will keep fighting until we see the number "1" on the back of "that" person.  

GodamfireV

GodamfireV

Potato

• Members
  • 187 posts

Guys guys just joined this train . Let's continue the fun.
Btw are we completely moved on here or are we still discussing at old thread till it disappears?

I would at least try to keep my posts here. The old thread will be gone by next week anyway so spoiler translation and stuffs will be on this thread starting this week. At least that's my plan anyway. 

Mikan Sayuri

Mikan Sayuri

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Why mangafox has to die when this is the time Ive been waiting for.

As usual, I'll be lurking here most of the time. Thank u all for all the spoilers and commentaries.

nana_12oalam

nana_12oalam

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Ah finally~~~ this is much easier than the reddit hihi I can't figure out how to use that one, thank GodamFireV ^^