Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Dante

Dante

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationNot as far as you think.....
Well... i'm still wondering why this one still doesn't have any topic. So i started one and as it say's. Let's discuss anything you want about.
Posted Image
"Anything that doesn't end... Is like some shitty game !" by Keima Katsuragi

Rayman699

Rayman699

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSome alley in New York
I say we discuss on the art.

i like it. kekekekekekkee

Money isn't anything; money is everything.

Shiroki1

Shiroki1

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 14 posts
No one ever talks about ZKC and it makes me depressed. :( This current arc is really intense! I wonder if a certain character and a certain backup are ever going to be restored to normal...and if a certain other character really has died or not.

Deeka

Deeka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationLolitopia
well, we yet to see what become hyoubu, and what phantom did to him, i think this going to be a long arc ~ after somewhat relaxing inugami and yadogiri arc, mangaka seems to be kicking up gears to this intense arc.

as for hyoubu i really hope he didn't die ~ but he could be dead, since in the future shows by igou, hyoubu is nowhere to be seen, so yeah, he might die in this arc~

Posted Image

My Manga Recommendation List:

"If They are Good Enough, They're Old Enough" - Sir Matt Busby

εru

εru

Potato

• Donator
  • 180 posts
I'm at chapter 79-88.5 and i really want to know if kaoru is really gonna change in the future.

Posted Image

私、気になります!

Watashiwa, Kininarimasu.

Deeka

Deeka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationLolitopia
so hyoubu did die...

i assume they avoiding scenario where esper (pandra) and babel fight a war, and changed it into phantom vs babel scenario ~

Posted Image

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA
I think someone missed a page-
http://vatoto.com/read/_/84968/zettai-karen-children_ch291_by_imperial-scans/15

Posted Image

Power without Love leads to tyranny. Love without Power to protect will fade.

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.

Shiroki1

Shiroki1

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 14 posts
Yeah! Thankfully that got caught and fixed very quickly on Batoto. Whenever you see something like that, don't be afraid to come tell us in Imperial's IRC. If I'm around I'll fix it right away.

That's an interesting 404 message...

Deeka

Deeka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationLolitopia
from the latest chapter seems like hyoubu is alive afterall ~

at ch290 he got stabbed like that is pretty much a death flag + he's sent himself to void space
can't wait for the next chapter

Posted Image

oliverwashere

oliverwashere

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe chasm of sleep
Does anybody else think that Minamoto is going to eventually shoot chibi-Kyousuke in the head while saying a line like "You will grow up to become a pedophile, so for the sake of the world I must kill you"?

Shiroki1

Shiroki1

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 14 posts
Only if Adult Kyousuke has a plan for chibi-Kyousuke that will lead to the war and/or obtaining Kaoru.

Even worse:
Chibi-Kyousuke: Shoot me, Minamoto. Letting me live will not let my adult self change.

Deeka

Deeka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationLolitopia
well chibi-kyousuke is only raremetal afterall ~

Posted Image

Nightdragon

Nightdragon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

im really surpized Minanto doesn't just say outloud that he doesn't want to turn into that person that shoots Karou and with what Future Karou said, that he doesn't want that kind of future.

honestly i think Kyousuke and Minanto need a real dialogue cause in reailty i think they both want the same thing.

Maybe chibi kyousuke will finally be able to relay who Minnanto really is.

TitanAnteus

TitanAnteus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
This whole Minamoto leaving development is really interesting. I love how he's thinking about the future... but he's kinda lying about always being there for them if he's looking for a replacement.

He still hasn't talked about leaving yet and I can't wait for that conversation.
Posted Image
If you've liked anything I've posted then please play my games.

Faceless, Nameless, Yukiwo