Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Requests

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Keima-Kun

Keima-Kun

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi, as the uploader of this scanalation team: https://vatoto.com/group/_/g/glasses-kun-r7179
I would like to be able to contribute a lot and if it is possible avoid the time delays so I'd like to request the contributor status^^

I have read and understood the rules and I am aware of the technicalities involved in the uploading process.
Thank you for your time.

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 365 posts
  • LocationDiabetes

Foremost, I'd like to remind you to not to post in the wrong part of the forum. There was a second non-contributor request topic you posted around the same time as this one. Having to deal with stuff like this takes time away from doing actual requests.

Secondly, per the requirements, we want those with Contributor status to have had familiarity with the upload system. To ensure that, I'd like to ask you to bump this thread once you have had three more chapters uploaded and approved.

~ Caek

hMrVQCm.gif