Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Requests

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

KuraishiYukino

KuraishiYukino

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 2 posts

Hi, as leader of this scanalation team: https://vatoto.com/group/_/a/animemangaotaku-r6116

I would like to be able to contribute a lot and  if it is possible avoid the time delays so I'd like to request the contributor status^^

I have read and understood the rules and I am aware of the technicalities involved in the uploading process.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Leonbalda, 20 September 2017 - 07:13 PM.

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

I see no reason why you have to make duplicate request thread.... You can edit ur post as you are doin so on this one and Last one.

If you create duplicate threads  next time, You will have consequence[s]. You are making us do more work.>.>'' Please avoid such actions in the future.

Hi I have reviewed your application and find nothing wrong . I have granted you your status.

Please Follow all of our guidelines and rules [including Comment Sections'] . All rules and info can be found in my profile when you click on 

my name.

If we find any faulty action or feel that you cant maintain your status, you will be revoked. 

Thank you for Contributing to our site. 

Edited by OchaMochi❣, 21 September 2017 - 05:34 AM.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 365 posts
  • LocationDiabetes

Granted.

hMrVQCm.gif