Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Request

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Omnipotence_is_bliss

Omnipotence_is_bliss

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMidwest USA
I recently started in on my first project, Pastel Family https://vatoto.com/comic/_/pastel-family-r22266. There are currently only 2 pending chapters, but I have the third in the works that will likely be done tomorrow sometime. Not sure if I'll get chapter 4 uploaded before the Friday status updates, but I'll try. I know I'm still "green around the gills" in terms of uploads, but the upload process seems pretty simple and straightforward.

As far as I can tell, this series hasn't been translated before, so there's a 230 chapter backlog as of today. I could see myself releasing at least one chapter a week, if not more. It would likely burden the contribution moderators, so I'd like to request contributor status.

As a final note, I have read through the detailed notes of the global rules.

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 365 posts
  • LocationDiabetes

Hello! Appreciate the enthusiasm, reminds me of how I was when I first started solo scanlating.

That aside, please double check the Contributor application sticky; your application is missing something important.

Once you've made appropriate edits and have three more approved uploads, please bump this thread so I can review your request once more.

Thanks!

~ Caek

hMrVQCm.gif