Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[ANSWERED] Help me remembering the title

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

87ceeb

87ceeb

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMalang

I remember reading a certain ecchi harem manga (i assume) . The MC is living in his brother's shadow . One day his brother is getting a certain accident . The MC wants to find the culprit (i assume) but the only clue he has is (sadly the title) mouse girl ? hedgehog girl ? idk . 

But there is this heroine that gets turned on by getting scolded or lectured ? or something like that ...

If anybody knew please tell me what is the title , i wonder if it has more chapter than the last time i red them (2 or 3 chapter i guess)

Thanks , and please correct me if there is something wrong in my english , i am still learning .

EDIT : it has something like super or wonderful or magical or something else + name of cute animals ...

EDIT2 : i found it on reddit , it's Wonder Rabbit Girl , moderator please close

Edited by 87ceeb, 15 September 2017 - 11:23 AM.

Truth is something to be conjured , seeked , shared , confirmed , or sometimes just given to us , with or without condition . And sometimes it take hundreds of years to confirm 1 single truth .