Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What are the scariest moments that happened in your life?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Arieko

Arieko

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIndia
Let's talk about scary moments that we all have.
Like your mom catching you read manga late at night or something xD
Or maybe actual scary supernatural shit that happened to you.
Like Sometimes when I have sleep paralysis, I always see this black figure approaching me coming from the exact same spot o_o
Its prob just due to stress though
I hope we build up an interesting conversation ~

87ceeb

87ceeb

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMalang

When the doc said that her body already died , the despair , fear , confusion , rage , and many more negative feeling joined together . My late spouse have been in coma for 5 years , rapidly deteriorated at the 3rd quarter of third year . When she woke up 5 days ago , i thought my prayer was heard , but unfortunately God said no . The doc said her body already dead body couldn't handle the shock of 'being alive' . Well i was able to marry her for only one hour . That last hours of hers is very grim and dreadful . I couldn't handle the fear . I don't fear the death myself but the death of my beloved people is a very scary thought for me .

Truth is something to be conjured , seeked , shared , confirmed , or sometimes just given to us , with or without condition . And sometimes it take hundreds of years to confirm 1 single truth . 

Arieko

Arieko

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIndia

When the doc said that her body already died , the despair , fear , confusion , rage , and many more negative feeling joined together . My late spouse have been in coma for 5 years , rapidly deteriorated at the 3rd quarter of third year . When she woke up 5 days ago , i thought my prayer was heard , but unfortunately God said no . The doc said her body already dead body couldn't handle the shock of 'being alive' . Well i was able to marry her for only one hour . That last hours of hers is very grim and dreadful . I couldn't handle the fear . I don't fear the death myself but the death of my beloved people is a very scary thought for me .

I'm so sorry to hear that
I hope you're fine now...

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

my uncle dying from stage four liver cancer, dying in a brief span of two months

he became wheelchair bound, unable to control his peeing/shitting, turning deaf, and ultimately unable to eat. 

one of the scariest way to die imo

Final_Boss

Final_Boss

Fingerling Potato

• Project_FinalBoss
  • 80 posts
  • LocationOver there

I got hit by a car when I was 7.  Got a hangover on my 8th birthday.  Got diagnosed with a mental illness at 27.  Pepper sparyed by the cops at 28.  

Posted Image

Video Game Development | Manga Scanlations

Natureboy

Natureboy

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts
  • Locationdeep in the forest

The few weeks when I kept imagining ways to die in a 4-story stairwell at work.  Eventually ended up on a hospital ward with other suicidal people.

Faederwulf

Faederwulf

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

Three times being hit by a car, one time eating poisonous mushrooms, etc. I wasn't seriously injured any of the times I was hit by a car, and I didn't go to the hospital after eating the mushrooms.