Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Extended TL Notes: Chapter 17

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Nuwang

Nuwang

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 26 posts

At last, we reach the end of Volume 2. So many things have happened, so many new questions introduced. What will happen between Tobio and Renko now? What is Ichihashi going to do? Who is that man we've never seen before? Where are Maru and Isami? And most importantly, who is the figure hanging from the swing in the last panel? I'll only make you wait a week, but until then let's hit the last notes for Volume 2.

Aozora

The last song from Volume 2, Blue Sky (Aozora) is a song from The Blue Hearts, a punk rock band from Japan compared to groups like the Sex Pistols, The Clash and the Ramones.

Anything Else?

We have one last full name reveal, and it's none other than Paisen, aka Hiderou Kosaka.

I appreciate each and every one of you that continues to read through this series with me. Be on the lookout next week for the start of Volume 3.

vivalaraza

vivalaraza

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Thank you for your work!