Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Request

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Viraz

Viraz

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts

I apply for the contributor position so that updates to my readers don't have a delay and so that the chapters I upload are available sooner.

I have read and understood the rules stablished in the site and I will follow them in every interaction I have in the site. I also understand the technicalities in uploading chapters, sometimes I have problems due to connection issues, but I completely understand every specification.

As a proof of my qualifications, I leave you the group I work with and am a leader of: La Aventura Latina de JoJo, the first (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood - Chapter 1), and the latest (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: JoJolion - chapter 3) chapter I've uploaded at the time of making this post.

I don't know if a facebook page counts as the optional website, but I'll leave it here.

Thanks for the attention, I'll be waiting with patience.

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 365 posts
  • LocationDiabetes

Approved.

hMrVQCm.gif