Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Request

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Shirayuuki

Shirayuuki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationLilias

Hajimasthe!

I'd like to apply for the contributor position so I can upload my chapters more quickly. I am the leader of the group known as the Akagami Project that uploads scans to this manga. Our website(if you can even call it that) is hosted by Tumblr.

I have also read and understood the rules to become a contributor and am aware of the technicalities involved in the uploading process.  

Thank you so much for taking the time to consider my request to become a contributor!

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 365 posts
  • LocationDiabetes

Would you mind bumping this thread again after two more uploads are approved?

Then I'll have no problem in granting you Contributor status. ^_^

hMrVQCm.gif

Shirayuuki

Shirayuuki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationLilias

Okay, thank you so much for being so kind as to consider my request! I appreciate all that you do for Bato.to! \( ^ ~ ^ )/

Shirayuuki

Shirayuuki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationLilias
Hello! Just wanted to bump this up since it still hasn't been answered.

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 365 posts
  • LocationDiabetes

Hello again! Still haven't seen the two additional approved uploads I mentioned yet.

Whenever you do upload them, feel free to let me know if they are still awaiting approval and I will review them personally (and hopefully grant you Contributor status). ^_^

(As an aside... have yet to watch Akagami no Shirayuki-hime. I'll do it eventually, honest. x_x)

Edited by Caek, 24 August 2017 - 12:39 AM.
Forgot a helper verb. Whoops!

hMrVQCm.gif