Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

is this a weekly or monthly series?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Stankpits

Stankpits

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Title pretty much explains the whole situation for me, but I'll go into more detail here. I'm liking the tone and pacing of the manga so far, and the character interaction is nice. I have a feeling that this is released monthly as to not catch up to quickly but I really want weekly releases so I get more story. This is mainly my fault for not looking up this shit, but I don't feel like it. Any responses are appreciated.

nopeewhy

nopeewhy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

This is part of "monthly dragon age" or just "dragon age" a monthly manga magazine so yep it is monthly. If you are not sure you can most of the times look up in which magazine it is published in MAL and then just google that magazine and look it up in Wikipedia. At least that's how I do it. If there is a better way to do it then pleas someone tell me