Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Request

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

hedorotototoro

hedorotototoro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hello, I'm Hedoro doing translation for Shudan! https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/shudan-r21860

I've read and understand the rules. I've made uploads for 4 chapters already and planning to do more until however long this series go. Its getting a little messy trying to upload updated chapters, and waiting for approval so I would like to become a contributor to make the process easier.

Edited by hedorotototoro, 06 August 2017 - 03:55 AM.

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

Hello, I'm Hedoro doing translation for Shudan! https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/shudan-r21860

I've read and understand the rules. I've made uploads for 4 chapters already and planning to do more until however long this series go. Its getting a little messy trying to upload updated chapters, and waiting for approval so I would like to become a contributor to make the process easier.

Hi , I have reviewed ur application. I am sorry to say I have to decline ur request currently. Theres only 4 uploads , I would like to see at least 3 more

chaps uploads.  Know that releases doesnt have to be scanlated by  you. You can upload any groups release as long as their delays are met, 

credits are correctly input, and so forth.  Once You have 3 more uploads approved, you may rebump this thread for reconsideration.

Thanks for understanding in advance/

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.