Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Why does this place not have a lit chat? ... ded.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mintslice

Mintslice

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts

I go on Discord sometimes, but it's so dead. Just wondering why? ... does no one like to chat or.... am I just missing the party here?

Doesn't anyone like having convo's about awesome anime or marvel or DC comics... where the movie world is taking them... and like just chat about EVERYTHING?

....is it just me? I'm pretty sure i could make a lit convo all on my own.. but that's so sad and boring and lonely :(

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

I think most discussions happen about comics on comic pages and subfora. Plus some regulars in status updates section talking about and replying to everything (if you go to the forum main page you can see recent status updates to the right and from there you can get to the list of all of them).

If discord's userbase is anything like the irc one, then I'd suggest leaving it open till someone talkative talks back while you're doing whatever other things you want and not expect an immediate conversation.

Or you can poke into the potato hell subforum if you feel like it.

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

iTwixie

iTwixie

Potato

• Contributor
  • 174 posts
  • Locationservices are not available.

Doesn't anyone like having convo's about awesome anime or marvel or DC comics... where the movie world is taking them... and like just chat about EVERYTHING?

OOOOOOOOO: I like watching movies in the MCU, don't ask me much about DCEU though... Yeah...

aae9147e34.jpg

Faederwulf

Faederwulf

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

I come here to read manga. I decided to venture into the forums today on a whim.