Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Request

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Kurope

Kurope

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts
  • Locationyour local ant hill

Hello, I am Kurope from the English scans group Impatient Scans. Our group translates Bambi to Dhole, Namaikizakari, Skip Beat! and Akatsuki no Yona. I would like to request contributor status to help our group upload our releases.

I have read and understood the rules and I am aware of the technicalities involved in the uploading process.

Best and thank you! o/

shabadadoo

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 365 posts
  • LocationDiabetes

You have no uploads. I'm afraid that I cannot accept your application.

Please bump once you have 10 uploads on the site.

hMrVQCm.gif

PlumJucie

PlumJucie

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 6 posts
Phew, that was really quick! I can vouch for Kurope, I'm PlumJucie in charge of IS's uploads. I'm currently in a situation where it's hard to get access to upload chapters, so we were hoping to get kurope contributor status if possible. If she still needs 10+ uploads, that's perfectly fine with us.

Thanks for your time.

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 365 posts
  • LocationDiabetes

Thanks for vouching, PlumJuice! If that's the case, I don't mind granting contributor status after Kurope has her first upload approved.

Bump this thread with a link to it and it shall be done. ^_^

hMrVQCm.gif

Kurope

Kurope

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts
  • Locationyour local ant hill

Namaikizakari Vol.10 Chapter 53 upload approved :) https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/namaikizakari-r11731

shabadadoo

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 365 posts
  • LocationDiabetes

Approved!

hMrVQCm.gif

Kurope

Kurope

Potato Sprout