Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Old ladies a super sadistic pervert

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

A incredibly young girl gets left hanging naked with ropes digging into her groin and tied up in a very sexualized way, latter she's shown being spanked naked, and they get something that seems like its for electrocuting people, well presumably nonlethal amount of electricity is used but still. Tortured and sexually abused for minor offenses, and most of it seems to be done by this via old lady in charge of the orphanage who seems to see the children more as future income then actual people judging by her speech of diving down to honor their parents to fetch items that all strictly belong to the company.  I didn't think it was possible to hate a character this much, that wasn't directly considered a villain by the story.

Considering how everyone else treats this sexual abuse, torture, and even some casual disregard for human life, so casually and like it's only reasonable, evil old lady head of orphanage, might not be the only one like that. The story seems to like to have cute, bubble, positive in the foreground and horrifyingly negative in the background.  Currently only on chapter 5.

Edited by truepurple, 16 July 2017 - 10:57 PM.

homogenized

homogenized

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
Oh hey, I remember you. Still got your head above the clouds, I see.

RBT

RBT

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 96 posts

truepurple strikes again

Bana

Bana

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

i'm not sure what you think "punishment" is supposed to be, but in general it is something the recipient does not want. using embarrassment as punishment is far more humane than other violent means. also, embarrassment does not leave wounds or injuries that may hinder a delver from doing their job; in this case, gathering valuable artifacts for the orphanage.

the orphanage isn't a charity. you correctly recognize it for what it is: a profit driven education based organization. the children are paying their delver tuition/room & board via artifacts. regardless of "evil" headmistresses, the orphans are better off in the orphanage than not.

The story seems to like to have cute, bubble, positive in the foreground and horrifyingly negative in the background

that's true of the abyss itself, the further you go into it, the less optimistic things get. but it does not end as being true only for the abyss; it's true for almost every profession seen through the eyes of children. if a child says, "i want to be a fireman!" they aren't saying they want to get injured, burned, crushed, smothered, ect. they can only fathom the heroic outcomes they can see, not the tragedies their parents hide from them.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Bana, I am having trouble believing my eyes with your post. You really think sexual abuse and torture are valid punishments for the mischief, rule breaking, or mistakes of a kid? And based on the character, we know what she has done before, wasn't that bad, she's a nice person/kid.  So someone who tortures and sexually abuses little kids for minor things, isn't evil in your book? What is evil in your book then? Since you put evil in quotes, like you think she isn't.

i'm not sure what you think "punishment" is supposed to be, but in general it is something the recipient does not want

Thanks captain obvious. I know the definition of the word "punishment".  She doesn't want to have her nose or toes cut off either. Or be permanently disfigured, say a giant scar across her face. Or roughly raped by a man.  And none of that would stop her from gathering artifacts. That doesn't mean she should have any of that shit done to her, that  such would be the least bit justifiable.

Edited by truepurple, 17 July 2017 - 09:56 PM.

Bana

Bana

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

@truepurple

you might want to try thinking in terms of another world's/culture's perspective. what you're suffering from is "ethnocentrism". MiA's world is far more harsh and less "civilized" than ours. would i approve of running things just like oath's orphanage does in the real world? certainly not. but does it make sense in their circumstance and conditions? yes.

Thanks captain obvious. I know the definition of the word "punishment"

can't be too sure of everyone. so you admit that punishments could have been far worse had the woman been more sadistic, especially with the equipment seen in the torture riko's room. if she was evil, as you seem to think, the headmistress wouldn't go easy on riko. "evil" isn't a throwaway word for "thing i don't like"

Edited by Bana, 17 July 2017 - 10:10 PM.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts
so you admit that punishments could have been far worse had the woman been more sadistic,

When did I do that? (And are you admitting that the old womans sadistic with that "more"?) You think those things I mentioned are "far worse"? How do you figure? If the punishment was rape for example, how is that different? than being tied up in a very sexual way with ropes digging into ones groin directly, which would have to have caused both pain and stimulation, not to mention damage to her young genitalia. (possibly permanent) All the same basic elements are there. I'd say that rope punishment was MORE severe than non-violent rape. And face scars and toes missing are only worse in their physical permanence, but arguably not as bad because punishments like like the naked sexual rope thing would leave permanent mental damage. And we are talking about a kid who's what, 8?

Setting aside a moment what we are talking about, essentially rape and torture of a ~8 year old girl for very minor offenses. Let's look at it from a strictly effectiveness standpoint, as in, it clearly wasn't the least bit effective at anything other than hardening her resolve of making sure adults never learn of anything from her and her distrust of them in general, which means she isn't gong to be a team player, especially with her higher ups. There is a saying, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. So unless pain and sexual was her goal, headmistress was then insane, repeating the same things and not getting different results.

Yes kids can get punished, disciplined, formed into productive members of a organization, without rape and torture. Getting kids to obey rules via less absurdly nasty ways has been done over and over again in RL. Yet this evil woman, yes evil, repeats the same sadistic perverted punishments over and over,  not to get the young kid to change her ways, because time and again it's shown not to, but because this evil old woman wants to.

Also, look at actual history. Like England during say the 1800s.  Between orphanages that barely fed their children and worked them to the bone to street gangs that did the same, maybe slightly better fed because being caught stealing even bread could mean your death. Yet most of them did not punish via hanging someone naked in a incredibly sexual way, or electrocuting them.  When Oliver Twist asked for another helping of food, none of this was done to him, and not because it's a fictional book, but because even very vile people at the time, who hurt kids alot, would never dream of such perverted sadism. When the robot looked around, what did he see, according to his words and thoughts, a torture room, which was turned into her room due to frequency of use. So electrocution chair was not the limits to the torture inflicted.

If the old lady only locked her in closets, deprived her of food, spanked her clothed, those alone would already be extreme punishment, even excessive punishment.

It's only thanks to the author deciding it wasn't a big deal or that Riko was just that strong, that she wouldn't already be twisted and demented. Something like that used on a real young kid would twist their mind a bit. She wouldn't be bubbly, dreaming, ambitious, and hopeful, she'd be depressed, emotionally withdrawn, and generally withdrawn, if this were RL. She might even be striking out at others in violent and sexual ways, well she did not think twice about sticking stuff up the robot boys butt and examining his penis, but worse than that, if it were RL, and she would not make for a good explorer who you can trust to help keep her fellow explorers alive and to bring back valuable finds, in such a state.

headmistress wouldn't go easy on riko

In what way is ongoing rape and torture  "going easy on Riko"?!??!? Especially with the equipment in the room, you don't realize this indicates said equipment has been used on her on a regular bases!?!

I'd also like to note the author drew Riko naked in these depictions without really hiding anything. Only thing not seen was her genitalia since it was mostly covered by the rope (and because Japan seems to have certain rules forbidding it) No kind of black or fuzz was used to hide anything, no strategic items sitting in front of the scene. You rarely see "fan service" as severe in its revealingness, as that tied up with rope picture. I am sure there is straight up hentai less revealing and less sexual than that picture, of a ~8 year old girl. Perhaps smut, ecchi and loli tags should be added to this comic. Which means either the author/artist is trying to impress onto the readers, what a dark horrible world they live in, how abusive  and evil the orphanage/that old lady headmistress is, or abused sexualized little girls is someones fetish.

Edited by truepurple, 18 July 2017 - 03:18 AM.

mistermaples

mistermaples

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Are we seriously going to argue for the defense of a fictional character's right to not be sexualized or tortured? Who gives a shit, that's not even the plot's main focus. All I want to know is who Reg was, where Riko's mother is, and the true nature of the abyss. Why are you so caught up on something so... pointless? Stop reading if you don't like it. Manga isn't exactly a work of art. If you want that, read an actual book.

Bana

Bana

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

When did I do that? (And are you admitting that the old womans sadistic with that "more"?)

if you start with zero, anything above that is "more". because the amount compared to the original is higher. i'm not really good with defining that any more clearly.

So unless pain and sexual was her goal, headmistress was then insane, repeating the same things and not getting different results.

i'm not sure if you've noticed, but many punishments aren't intended to simply affect the offender. things like executions don't teach the condemned anything, because they're dead in the end. why did/do we use capital punishment? it is an example to everyone else. public embarrassment is a great deterrent. it seems to work, since noone is more infamous than riko.

because even very vile people at the time, who hurt kids alot, would never dream of such perverted sadism

i applaud your optimism, but sadly reality isn't as kind as you seem to think.

If the old lady only locked her in closets, deprived her of food, spanked her clothed, those alone would already be extreme punishment, even excessive punishment.

i'm not sure if you read carefully, but the characters talk about the value of the relics that are found in the abyss. even junk like the boobie relic reg finds go for "good prices" overseas. again, you lack the ability to take the perspective of those in that world; all you see is a girl being bullied and nothing else. a neutral objective assessment of the situation would be thus: a repeated offender was caught taking high value property from the organization she belonged to and was subjected to corporal punishment. there is nothing to be outraged at, other than the emotional imaginary situations you're making up in your mind.

In what way is ongoing rape and torture  "going easy on Riko"?!??!?

you need to stop with rape and sexual innuendo. there is no such evidence that it is sexual in any way. i'm not saying that sexual abuse is impossible in the story, i am saying that i've not read any evidence to even consider the punishments as serving the purpose of satisfying a carnal desire in the perpetrator. yes, the punishment looks like bondage, that's because bondage is just one of many fetishized evolutions of real actual punishments. just because you sexualize it in your mind, it has no sexual basis in the actual story. sloppy use of words and topics like these is irresponsible; demeaning not only to the story itself, but also to actual victims. i get that you're trying to make the appeal to the emotions, but please do it based on the things actually in the story.

don't get me wrong here, there is an actual sadist in the story, and there may be more. as it is, there is no evidence the headmistress is one of them. it can change in the future, but we're not there yet.

Edited by Bana, 18 July 2017 - 05:54 PM.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts
there is no such evidence that it is sexual in any way.

That picture of her roped up is  nothing but evidence of it being sexual. She's naked, the ropes wrapped tightly into her genitals, her weight hanging into those ropes making sure all her weight is distributed into the ropes like those digging into her genitals. I am baffled how you can't see that as sexual. What is required for you to qualify something as sexual? What ever it is, it's clearly a bar way too high. I suppose you don't think blow jobs are sex either, maybe you wouldn't even call a blow job as "sexual".

Violence against her in a sexual way, how is that different in any way shape or form from rape?  You show me how it's not exactly the same as rape and maybe I'll call it something different. I am not being casual with words. I am saying exactly what I mean.  Sure, the dictionary definition is that of penis penetration of a vagina, but that doesn't mean a blow job, or sticking a penis in a butt, or sticking ropes tightly into a groin, isn't sexual at all.

actual victims

Scenario A

A man, broke into a womans home, chloroforms her, and sticks his penis into her. She doesn't know of the "rape" till she wakes up the next morning and finds semen in her, or lets say she never finds out, nothing is left in her. The man was gentle, caused no damage, she doesn't get pregnant or catch any STD.  Is she a victim according to you?

Scenario B

A man breaks in. He leaves her awake. He ties her up painfully with ropes so that her arms are twisted behind her back, (let me tell you, this HURTS like you wouldn't believe)  her body is left on display for other men to look at or do with as they wish(they only look, but no one to stop them from doing anything else), there are ropes pressing into her genitals with the full weight of her body, causing rope burn on her vulva, crushing pressure against her vulva, almost like she was standing on her own groin,  pain everywhere, and sexual stimulation.  She is left like this for a day. Is she a victim? Oh no, let's not call her a victim, that would be a insult to the "actual victims", like someone in Scenario A. I suppose it would be way too much to call this man who broke in and did this to her "evil", in your opinion as well. And surely nothing "sexual" about this "crime" of scenario B?

If you were a woman who had to choose between scenario A or B happening to you, honestly, which would you pick? Which is the worse experience, the one leaving you most traumatized for life AKA victim?

I pointed out that there is lots of evidence this is not a one time incident, rape and/or torture has been used against Riko repeatedly, you ignored this point like I didn't say it.

I point out history shows that even the worst persons and people who hurt kids on a regular bases, weren't that bad. You ignored it. And that history has shown much more effective and less sadistic and sexual ways of managing behavior. Also ignored.

You say that it was a warning to other kids in the orphanage to behave.  But we don't have any evidence of other kids behaving like this where such a "warning" was needed, that lesser punishments than torture and rape were used first. And clearly with them willing to help her with the robot boy, that "warning" didn't work either!

Couple other points. Even if I had never heard of bondage play, what is shown as done to her, is obviously sexual. It is not because of association on my part! And, I seriously doubt most bondage involves the rope left pushing into their groin with much of their weight bearing on that rope, even most masochists wouldn't want to risk permanently damage their genitals.

Edited by truepurple, 18 July 2017 - 11:41 PM.

Bana

Bana

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

That picture of her roped up is  nothing but evidence of it being sexual

wrong. being naked is not evidence of someone being in a sexual situation. examples: there is a famous picture of a girl running away from a napalm attack during the US vietnam war. her clothes were burned away, leaving her naked. was the napalm attack a sexual attack? no. i've seen video of a man maliciously trying to pop a transport truck tire, the resulting blast of air pressure blew away all his clothing. that most certainly was not a sexual attack by the truck tire. in the movie "die hard with a vengeance," bruce willis' character is stripped naked and forced to wear a sandwich board with a racist slogan on it. i do not consider that a sexual situation.

the problem here is that your definitions are too broad and imprecise. for you, "naked=sexual" and i have shown various examples counter to that claim.

edit: actually, bruce willis was wearing boxer shorts, so i will replace that example with the auschwitz gas chamber procedure which required all prisoners disrobe before gassing.

Edited by Bana, 18 July 2017 - 11:35 PM.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

No, ropes tied specifically to show off her body and press against genitalia hard, is sexual. Let me ask you this, if the school teacher was just standing on top of her groin while she was naked, would you call that sexual?  If not, why not? What would the difference be?

If Bruce Wiles had people holding his arms and legs behind him and forcing his penis out exposed to everyone while a 50 pound weight bore down on it and rubbed against it, would that not be sexual according to you?

Chapter 1 page 25 https://vatoto.com/reader#b78a227711231280_25

1. Her naked body was specifically put on display but this is the least of what makes it sexual. (not even close to the same as wearing a sandwich board while naked under it and the girl who lost her clothes to napalm wasn't then forced to remain naked in front of everyone)

2. The ropes specifically damage and cause pain to genitalia. That makes it sexual.

3. The ropes specifically stimulate the genitalia, it couldn't not. That makes it sexual.

If she had simply been tied up naked no ropes touching her genitalia, even  with others seeing her naked and tied up, maybe you could call it "not sexual", but that's not what was shown. As I've said over and over, much of her weight had to have been bearing down on her genitalia the way the ropes were tied, that makes it sexual.

So please, answer my question about which scenario you'd choose, whether you'd call the woman in scenario B a victim, and maybe a few of my other questions too.

Also, answer this question in return, what is required for you to define it as sexual? Define the minimal amount of change necessary to turn the scenario shown in that picture with her being tied up with her weight bearing down on the rope against her groin, as sexual, in your opinion.

And whether you define it as sexual or not, is irrelevant. Such a experience would be more traumatic than a nonviolent rape and evidenced she was electrocuted and otherwise tortured in the traditional meaning of the word torture, on a ongoing bases, making her a victim of abuse, in every meaningful way victim and abuse can be used.. And plenty of evidence this abusive treatment was not effective in the least, did not accomplish anything useful to the company, in fact, was counterproductive. And would be even more unproductive/counterproductive if this was real life, and not a story. She'd be twisted and broken mentally, if this was real life, not useful for the company as a explorer at all!. Anyone who does something like that to a 8 year old (even seeing/knowing there is no point) is "evil", in every meaningful use of the word "evil"!

Edited by truepurple, 19 July 2017 - 04:56 AM.

BottomlessBag

BottomlessBag

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
Guys the author clearly a number of fetishes and he's putting them on display. Arguing from the standpoint of what is acceptible forms of torture isn't going anywhere.

Also

truepurple strikes again

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Hey assholes, leave me alone. Stop trolling me and insulting me.  if you don't have something to contribute to the topic, please shut the fuck up, and lay off me regardless.

Look to Bana, I might not agree with a single thing with Bana, but at least zhe is on topic and only on topic, and not posting just to put me down. Bottomless bag, quoting a trolling insulting post is the same as posting one.

Edited by truepurple, 19 July 2017 - 05:10 AM.

homogenized

homogenized

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
If he wanted to be left alone he wouldn't have made the thread, that he's saying that is just more evidence of the masturbatory nature of the threads he makes. He's really only here to posture, looking for people who disagree with him so he can feel good looking down upon them, and for people who agree with him to bolster his sense of superiority.

Referring to him in the third person since this post is mainly for those reading thread that haven't seen his stuff before, because those that have know there's no point in trying to communicate with him.

mistermaples

mistermaples

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Thanks for reminding me where I've seen truepurple before. He was the one that made this thread https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/25718-prejudice-against-iris-zeros-makes-no-sense

You're the person that refuses to acknowledge how unfair or irrational the world can really be. How irrational people can be. I mean, look at Riko's reaction to finding out Nate saw her strung up. And why are you surprised a kid was interested in a robot's genitals or anus? When I was a kid, I wasn't looking or touching other people's genitals, but I'll be damned if we weren't giggling about dick jokes, drawing dicks everywhere, or being curious about sex. That aside, this is fiction. If you're so caught up on one detail of a minor character that's unimportant to the story, you'll miss out on what's important.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

You don't agree, you can have your own opinion, just like I am entitled to my own opinion, unlike what some of you seem to think. But don't be insulting me, that doesn't prove your opinion. Ad hominem argument at it's worst.

The only masterbatory posting is asshole posts like these, feeling good about yourself by putting someone else down, rub rub. If you don't like the subject matter, get lost, no one is requiring you to post here. Don't delude yourself that your trolling BS is some kind of public service. And I'm not inviting you to troll by expressing my own opinion on things! If you disagree with someone regarding the topic, make your case and be prepared for debate. This shit you three (or less if any multis) are doing is only trolling and bullying, and against the rules.

And maples, yeah, you're living proof of irrational people, not a drop of rationality in your posts. Sadism and perversion are also irrational, and that old lady mistress is probably both, so get your heads out of the clouds and see that possibility. The world isn't so perfect like you think.

Edited by truepurple, 19 July 2017 - 06:37 PM.

Bana

Bana

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Her naked body was specifically put on display

inconclusive, we don't know if it was in a forum like a public stocks or in the punishment room which is more likely. being displayed naked is not inherently sexual, just as an assault is not sexual unless there are specific motives and actions taken. as i've said before, actions that result in nakedness aren't inherently sexual particularly with corporal punishments, unless the intention is to derive some kind of pleasure or satisfy a carnal desire of the perpetrator. 

The ropes specifically damage and cause pain to genitalia. That makes it sexual.

wrong. pain to the genetalia is not inherently sexual. many self defense instructors recommend attacking the groin of attackers. why? are they telling the people to sexually pleasure the assailants, or become sadists themselves? of course not, the genitalia is simply one of the most effective places to inflict pain. again, there is some confusion between bondage and corporal punishment here. if this was a case of bondage, yes you could say it's a sexual thing, however there is no proof to support the claim.

The ropes specifically stimulate the genitalia, it couldn't not. That makes it sexual.

stimulation and pain are the same thing. you're going to have to define "sexual" because the only thing i'm getting from your explanation is that "if it looks like bondage, it's intended for the pleasure of the person that inflicts the punishment."

Edited by Bana, 19 July 2017 - 06:56 PM.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

I'll say this again right off the bat since you seemed to ignore it completely, it's irreverent whether it's sexual or not!  You would be more shocked if the head of the orphanage was a male and non-violently raped her? Why? Or maybe you wouldn't be? Yet that would be a less severe "punishment".

Arousal is required for something to be "sexual", in your book? Then if she took a large thorny object and forcefully inserted it into Rikos vagina, pulling it in and out and causing all sorts of damage, but neither of them were aroused,that wouldn't be sexual in your book? If you kick a person in  the groin, that is a attack on someones sex, AKA a sexual attack, the phrase is being used much differently here than normal, but that is technically correct. It's not asking them to become sadists, the self defense instructor is not asking them to string their attacker up with rope by their groin and leave them hanging there for a day! Or turn the juice on while they're in a electrocution chair! Besides, Riko had a pretty extreme blush going on in that picture, and being naked is something you can get use to easily enough.

You don't know if she was put on display or not? The boy had no problem looking at her. Regardless, it was YOU who said it was to make a example of her, now you're saying the example was possibly in private? You seem to be a bit confused about the meaning of the phrase "making a example" of someone.

And back to it being irrelevant whether it was sexual or not, and it being ineffective. I shall go through a long list of things that could have been done to encourage kids and people in general to do what you want.

1. While it's pretty nasty and unfair to do, punishing a group for the actions of one is also a pretty effective way of making sure a group keeps a person in line. You can offer the group rewards for catching someone doing something against the rules and reporting i/stopping and pass down punishment to everyone, or everyone but the perpetrator if they are caught without anyone reporting it. Like creating your own mini-police state.

When Riko did whatever she did that resulted in her being tied up and hanged naked on display with a rope violating her, if they had instead punished everyone but Riko for it, say grounded everyone else but her, and deprived them of dessert for a month,  and told them they'd get rewarded instead of punished (except for the rulebreaker) if they report next offense before it's discovered, you can be sure the kids themselves would be making sure something like that doesn't happen again. Of course you got to be careful with the rewarding for reporting, keeping it minimal to minimize false positives.

2. Provide something positive, a carrot, to encourage people, it also becomes a stick, since you can't take away something unless you give it out. If Riko and others were given chances to earn stuff. Rather than being told everything found by their own effort and risk of life, simply belongs to the orphanage as the price of food and shelter, it doesn't work for communism, and it wouldn't work here either. If Riko had a chance to earn the items she wanted, then she wouldn't be "stealing" them, and having earned them, any time she misbehaves, you know she has these items, they are out in the open, and you can then take them away as punishment. Also, by earning stuff, they can use their own stuff while exploring and take better care of it than if it was borrowed from the orphanage, with the orphanage owning everything.

3. Learn about the people you are trying to manage. Anyone who bothers learning at all about Riko would know she loves exploring. And knowing her mother, along with her passion, would mean you'd know she'd have great potential that needs nurturing and protecting. Depriving her of chances to train and explore is probably the most effective way to punish her, ground her to her room, no lessons, along with taking the stuff she earned from #2, at least temporarily. You know she'll make up for lost time when the punishments over.

4. Combining 2 and 3. You get to know the kid, talk to them, make them appreciate having you around and desire your praise because they know you appreciate them.  Then the greatest punishment is disappointing you. Verses literally (I mean literally, literally) torturing her over and over so she becomes hard to it.

5. Don't go bonkers on the rules. There is a expression, 'pick your battles'. If you make lots of rules, including unreasonable ones, and try to enforce them all, you're going to lose alot more.

I'm sure there is more I'm not remembering or lack the expertise to properly get into it. Not doing some of these things may just mean she's just stupid and stuck in her ways. Not doing any of these things, and torturing her over and over again, despite there being lots of evidence of it being ineffectual and even backfiring, means the Old lady head is doing it only because she enjoys inflicting the extremely absurd excessive tortures (that yes, some are sexual in nature too)

Edited by truepurple, 19 July 2017 - 08:55 PM.

BottomlessBag

BottomlessBag

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Hey assholes, leave me alone. Stop trolling me and insulting me.  if you don't have something to contribute to the topic, please shut the fuck up, and lay off me regardless.

Look to Bana, I might not agree with a single thing with Bana, but at least zhe is on topic and only on topic, and not posting just to put me down. Bottomless bag, quoting a trolling insulting post is the same as posting one.

You don't agree, you can have your own opinion, just like I am entitled to my own opinion, unlike what some of you seem to think. But don't be insulting me, that doesn't prove your opinion. Ad hominem argument at it's worst.

Hey Purple, I notice you conveniently forgot that I did have an argument.

Arguing about whether or not the orphanage owner is doing anything overtly sexual to Riko or the whole phenomenon of Naked hanging in this setting is a pointless because at this point (not at the point you made the initial post maybe) it wasn't clear that the author clearly has a fetish for displaying children in sexual situations. It's no secret at all. Look at any of the volume bonus chapters for Pruskha, Mitty, and even Mararuk; the fact that Reg is constantly popping a boner, the fact that the form of rope techniques used are also used in Kinbaku (japanese rope bondage).

None of this conversation relies on some in universe justification for why hanging a child naked is done in this way. It's literally the authors kink look up his older albums and his previous series. Maybe he's a hardcore loli/shotacon? If you don't like it that's your prerogative (Personally I don't care just because the rest of his story is good enough to ignore that aspect) but at this point you just want to have an argument and feel persecuted. I'll quote it again.

truepurple strikes again

Reminds me of when I first saw your handiwork in the Otoyomegatari threads. And if you're that offended and I'm really breaking rules report me to the mods. I'm not going to indulge your nonsense.