Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

So, I need help understanding what the title of Beastar really means

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

angelusalvus

angelusalvus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

They say it's an important title that makes an animal stand out among others and that can bring union between prey and predators. Okay.

But what is the real importance of it?

I mean, is Beastar a title that has nation or local iimprotance? Are only animals from their school allowed be Beastars? Are there other Beastars from toehr schools? Why do they talk like only their school can have a Beastar? Do they have a national contest to see which person will become a Beastar?

Is their nation just that city?

fire emblem

fire emblem

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

(i could be wrong but) from my understanding a beastar is a local figure for each city/state they come from. as for what they are i guess they could be described as an outside figure trying to bring peace to a group, sort of like a person who earned a nobel peace prize for their efforts.

Edited by fire emblem, 03 July 2017 - 07:16 PM.

angelusalvus

angelusalvus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

(i could be wrong but) from my understanding a beastar is a local figure for each city/state they come from. as for what they are i guess they could be described as an outside figure trying to bring peace to a group, sort of like a person who earned a nobel peace prize for their efforts.

So it's just a local thing? Like some sort of "Honorary mayor"

fire emblem

fire emblem

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

maybe? or you could look at it as a group negotiator. Or if yu look at it from an animalistic point of view an alpha keeping he peace. maybe.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

My impression of it is like the position of the Queen of england. Her position has real benefits, but lacking in direct power. Still, people listen to her. I haven't seen evidence of there being more than one position of Beastar, but maybe like Fire emblem said.