Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

can not get past 10 pages

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Robbyrob14

Robbyrob14

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

everytime i read a comic it cuts off at 11 pages and comics do not load after that.... so i can not read page 11, 12, 13.... etc

its driving me nuts that i cant finish anything

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

when did it start happening?

what browser/plugins do you use?

any new plugins or updates to already used ones or to the browser? anything else that'd interfere with delayed preloading/caching past loading the initial 10 pages (like an antivirus or some similar 3rd party software)?

have you tried launching the browser in safe/noplugins mode and/or using a different browser?

what OS and any recent patches to it?

anything else that you can think of?

and just in case, have you tried clearing the cache and deleting batoto cookies? it tends to solve many issues with weird behaviour

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

nekokim

nekokim

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Try changing to a different image server.                                                                      See this little gear---v

Z57yxn1.png

Edited by nekokim, 22 June 2017 - 12:38 PM.