Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Skyrim players?

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

darkhunter

darkhunter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDarkness World
uninstall the latest driver clean every remain from him and install an older version if you have lets say 12.5 use 12.4 or smth

Broken Identity
"People say I'm a freak, dark, weird, sick and twisted person, but I actually have the heart of a young girl ... in a jar, on my desk ..."
There is only one God ... and his name is Death.

King of Laziness

Suffering from: Procrastination Extraordinarius

Polboron

Polboron

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
hmm... the whole stealth aspect of the game; pretty much if i crouch i'm in stealth mode? how do i develop that trait? honestly, i usually muscle my way through rpg games; i.e. i build up as much as i can then face the opposition afterwards. rpgs aren't exactly my forte...
Posted Image

"I know the night is not the same as the day: that all things are different, that the things of the night cannot be explained in the day, because they do not then exist, and the night can be a dreadful time for lonely people once their loneliness has started."
- Ernest Hemingway

freekidd

freekidd

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationLondon

hmm... the whole stealth aspect of the game; pretty much if i crouch i'm in stealth mode? how do i develop that trait? honestly, i usually muscle my way through rpg games; i.e. i build up as much as i can then face the opposition afterwards. rpgs aren't exactly my forte...

well whenever your in a cave dungeon always sneak when ure not in battle, cuz there are always enemies there and ure stealth will slowly level up, the fastest way to level stealth is to do stealth attacks, becareful if ure gonna be a theif spellword......i tried to make the same type of character as you...failed badly and restarted.

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
I played Skyrim...

...until I took an arrow to the knee.

Edited by Liar, 14 December 2011 - 05:28 AM.

• Guests

well whenever your in a cave dungeon always sneak when ure not in battle, cuz there are always enemies there and ure stealth will slowly level up, the fastest way to level stealth is to do stealth attacks, be careful if u're gonna be a thief spellword......i tried to make the same type of character as you...failed badly and restarted.

I created a "thief" character(stealth assassin guy with IMBA critical and is able to "hide in plain sight" in front of enemies) it was all well... with great Critical damage, taking pot shots from doorways, Use "throw voice" shout to lure dumb enemies away from me, Stealing everything that's not fixed to the walls/floor/anything,

I even dropped my stuff when I'm over encumbered while I was sneaking and a Bandit(enemy/hostile) picked it up, gave it back to me and told me that I dropped my stuff...Then he returned to his "post" as if nothing ever happened...
It was a great character since I have the majority stake in the entire universe, until... I this happens:
Spoiler

Edited by ashax, 14 December 2011 - 11:27 AM.

freekidd

freekidd

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationLondon
LOOOOOOOOL draugr owned XD my dark elf was a hybrid of mage and thief...spellsword? well he got pwned..a lot by mages....besides mages he was good but yh....still got pwned

darkhunter

darkhunter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDarkness World
mages suck .... you need at least to have some melee perks

Broken Identity
"People say I'm a freak, dark, weird, sick and twisted person, but I actually have the heart of a young girl ... in a jar, on my desk ..."

King of Laziness

yumeshi

yumeshi

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationMy subconscious
What about the overpowered draug? i just passed in front of their nose while sneaking and they didn't do a thing, then a fast sneaky attack, x30 damage with two over powered daggers, and then just invisibility to get away and hunt for another. I still think the assassin/illusionist is one of the best builts.
Posted Image
He who strikes the first blow admits he's lost the argument.

Haganai

Haganai

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationBatoto
You guys ever play flyff?

freekidd

freekidd

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationLondon
Installed it on my computer....computer died......(my current computer and laptop do not have the means to play online 3d games....cuz 1 they have the default grpahix card and 2 they both have under 2 gig ram.......they both suck)

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
Seems like it might be good but, I doubt I'll ever play it. I don't game much but I do play some every now and then. However, That still doesn't change the fact that my Computer is Crap and really can't play much on it >.> and I need to upgrade to a better one. Which I plan on doing in the next few months.

Edited by Colour, 14 December 2011 - 10:12 PM.

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
I play this on the PS3.

The first thing I do is level up my weapon skills...

Polboron

Polboron

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
so to use stealth attacks i need to use a dagger or bow? dang it, i've been using war axe with a shield so far... luckily i haven't been really playing so i could probably still level up stealth.
Posted Image

"I know the night is not the same as the day: that all things are different, that the things of the night cannot be explained in the day, because they do not then exist, and the night can be a dreadful time for lonely people once their loneliness has started."
- Ernest Hemingway

yumeshi

yumeshi

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationMy subconscious

so to use stealth attacks i need to use a dagger or bow? dang it, i've been using war axe with a shield so far... luckily i haven't been really playing so i could probably still level up stealth.

Is just that there is certain bonus when upgrading the stealth tree, like bonus damage with dagger, and that used with proper equipment (like the ebony armour, a good dagger, the assassin gloves (x2 dagger sneak damage)) thou get a total of x30 damage of the dagger, about 600 dmg easily if not trained on one hand.
Posted Image
He who strikes the first blow admits he's lost the argument.

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
Actually, you can do stealth attacks with a War Axe or a One-Handed Blade. Only daggers have the higher stealth damage multiplier.

• Guests

uninstall the latest driver clean every remain from him and install an older version if you have lets say 12.5 use 12.4 or smth

I did and the same thing still happens...

Well... I decided to try ALL of the Nvidia Geforce drivers for my GT540M
and I found that the most stable (Game never crashes) is the First Update
[another option is the "default" VGA driver but it doesn't affect gameplay],
but it does not improve game performance as significant as the latest driver (Lower graphical settings in game with a bit "choppy" FPS)

while the the Latest version improves game performance significantly (Allows Higher graphical settings while maintaining a smooth gameplay and stable FPS)
but it crashes after I play for around 15- 30 minutes

Edited by ashax, 16 December 2011 - 09:48 AM.

The Roady

The Roady

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • LocationElder of Past Times

Actually, you can do stealth attacks with a War Axe or a One-Handed Blade. Only daggers have the higher stealth damage multiplier.

archery too.....

my main stats are
Blacksmith at 87
archery 64
Stealth 41

i dont really expand until those three are at 100

im only level 21
Posted Image
Spoiler

freekidd

freekidd

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationLondon

archery too.....

my main stats are
Blacksmith at 87
archery 64
Stealth 41

i dont really expand until those three are at 100

im only level 21

nice. you smith iron daggers just to level up? done it for 2 hours....wasted 20 thousand gold..got to 100 and finally got my dragon plate armour

darkhunter

darkhunter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDarkness World
well the dragon plate armor < Daedric one
the only think i dont get it is wtf you need 100 for dragon and 90 for daedric that is beter then the dragon one?
but in the end i use this mod :

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3544

Broken Identity

King of Laziness

freekidd

freekidd

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationLondon

well the dragon plate armor < Daedric one
the only think i dont get it is wtf you need 100 for dragon and 90 for daedric that is beter then the dragon one?
but in the end i use this mod :

http://www.skyrimnex...ile.php?id=3544

im guessing cuz dragon plate is like 100 times easier to make compareed to daedric....too hard to fin ebony ores and deadric hearts, im planning to slowly save up for daedric armour, oh i also have a deadric war hammer so yh

Edited by freekidd, 16 December 2011 - 01:26 PM.