Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Ending spoiler

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

kuraiaku

kuraiaku

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

So everyone are dead except for the MC and the girl on the cross... MC turns out to be actually a girl, not a guy. She loves the girl from childhood so she developed ability to be a guy (it was revealed in the end that she can only turn the gender once, so if a male turned into a female but reverted to the actual male form, the MC can't turn that person into female again). In the end she reverted to the girl form (means he can't change back to the male form we always see) and declared she's a lesbian in which the girl replied she also likes the MC even if it's lesbian. They kissed. Fin.

Xaelath

Xaelath

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I felt bad all those characters are dead.

I am not sure what exactly happened and why did their headmaster kill all the students? and what was her power again?

I was hinted by the words "I'll become boy to protect you" from the beginning of the series.

and in the end of the chapter the Mc entered a room? the people that have power to transport transfer student from parallel world?

and cmiw suddenly MC got stronger when hes going to kill the other 2 parallel student breaking the chain and kill both of them with the Swords.

I was expecting abit Comedy stuff but nope..

All your characters are dead but hey at Least MC got the girl

Edited by Xaelath, 21 May 2017 - 06:29 AM.

kuraiaku

kuraiaku

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

I felt bad all those characters are dead.

I am not sure what exactly happened and why did their headmaster kill all the students? and what was her power again?

I was hinted by the words "I'll become boy to protect you" from the beginning of the series.

and in the end of the chapter the Mc entered a room? the people that have power to transport transfer student from parallel world?

and cmiw suddenly MC got stronger when hes going to kill the other 2 parallel student breaking the chain and kill both of them with the Swords.

I was expecting abit Comedy stuff but nope..

All your characters are dead but hey at Least MC got the girl

From the beginning the headmistress were deceiving them, she's the one who made incidents to kill both StuCo and Danchou group to put them into hostility. She's creating this is battle royale sanctioned by government<_< MC offered his cooperation with a deal that the transfer students tell him what's the secret behind their strength. Then Yukimi told him to get transfer student power he have to believe that he's being loved by the "god", that he's different from a mere "majin", if the condition is right he can get power up. Well, so our MC immediately put it into motion and succeded in one try and immediately kill Yukimi. Yukimi didn't expect the MC to immediately become a transfer student since usually they have to win against certain ordeal before they can get that power,

That last room part was to explain the world, the one being regarded as "god" in the MC's world is one of them since she have the power to create worlds in her mind(delusions). The MC's world are just one of her delusions but because the MC turned into "transfer student" she can ascend to that room's world. They claimed that the god is not actually a god since she's just a majin but with greater scale, and perhaps even that room's world are also a product of a higher being's imagination. For example we can say that world are born from the bound between us and other people since we're both observing it. The MC was presented with an option to create a new world for her own, she can make anything as she likes in exchange she have to do works for them, she agreed with it.

The bald girl is in charge of "rule maker/GM", the white little sister is in charge of "people relationship setting", the elder sister is in charge of "timeline setting" and the guy is in charge of "stage setting". It's meta lol.

Edited by kuraiaku, 21 May 2017 - 08:15 AM.

Xaelath

Xaelath

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

From the beginning the headmistress were deceiving them, she's the one who made incidents to kill both StuCo and Danchou group to put them into hostility. She's creating this is battle royale sanctioned by government<_< MC offered his cooperation with a deal that the transfer students tell him what's the secret behind their strength. Then Yukimi told him to get transfer student power he have to believe that he's being loved by the "god", that he's different from a mere "majin", if the condition is right he can get power up. Well, so our MC immediately put it into motion and succeded in one try and immediately kill Yukimi. Yukimi didn't expect the MC to immediately become a transfer student since usually they have to win against certain ordeal before they can get that power,

That last room part was to explain the world, the one being regarded as "god" in the MC's world is one of them since she have the power to create worlds in her mind(delusions). The MC's world are just one of her delusions but because the MC turned into "transfer student" she can ascend to that room's world. They claimed that the god is not actually a god since she's just a majin but with greater scale, and perhaps even that room's world are also a product of a higher being's imagination. For example we can say that world are born from the bound between us and other people since we're both observing it. The MC was presented with an option to create a new world for her own, she can make anything as she likes in exchange she have to do works for them, she agreed with it.

The bald girl is in charge of "rule maker/GM", the white little sister is in charge of "people relationship setting", the elder sister is in charge of "timeline setting" and the guy is in charge of "stage setting". It's meta lol.

I am impressed.

but to think that almost everyone got introduced died.. ( i still cant get over it)

The word that "The MC was presented with an option to create a new world for her own, she can make anything as she likes in exchange she have to do works for them, she agreed with it.".

If the author shows us the new world where everyone lives normally.. that would've been perfect. (Also in early Vol 8 theres a flash back? what was it about?)

Thanks for summarize the whole story,

Would be nice if someone translate the whole stuff, but after seeing the raw and the amount of holy wall massive of text.

kuraiaku

kuraiaku

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

I am impressed.

but to think that almost everyone got introduced died.. ( i still cant get over it)

The word that "The MC was presented with an option to create a new world for her own, she can make anything as she likes in exchange she have to do works for them, she agreed with it.".

If the author shows us the new world where everyone lives normally.. that would've been perfect. (Also in early Vol 8 theres a flash back? what was it about?)

Thanks for summarize the whole story,

Would be nice if someone translate the whole stuff, but after seeing the raw and the amount of holy wall massive of text.

It was a "what if" world if Armageddon never occured, it's fast forward one year later. It may shown us that there are worlds where the majin lived happily, in a sense if the MC wanted to create a new world perhaps that's how it will turn out to be, Initially the MC didn't remember about the previous world, but then seeing how peace it was, the MC realized in the end that it was not his world, he told Kiki that on the other world a lot of people are dying but he wanted to at least protect her. Then when he woke up he already arrived at the transfer student's place.

Edited by kuraiaku, 21 May 2017 - 09:21 AM.

Xaelath

Xaelath

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

and thats how the story begin,

Perfect.

Cant thank you enough!