Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Reading problems

Best Answer OMGWTFBBQPONIES, 10 May 2017 - 04:17 AM

>noblesse
fkNfIMy.png

your thread titles are a tad ironic <.< Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lisana

Lisana

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I am not able to read any chapters from twelve nights.when i click on the blue icon which says 'chapter' i cant read it acess it please help me how do i read anything from this site and i have registered an account.

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar

Zw9bKXN.png

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

Lisana

Lisana

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I cant read noblesse or twelve nights. Why cnat I read any of them the space below chapter is empty where there suppose to be chapters to read there is none just a blue icon with chapters when i click it i cant read,just tell me why I am not able to read anything I have been dying to read.

Edited by ROTFLMAOMAGNETS, 10 May 2017 - 04:14 AM.
threads merged; you can use the edit button if you want to add something to your posts

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar
✓  Best Answer
>noblesse
fkNfIMy.png

your thread titles are a tad ironic <.<

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |