Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Errors adding comics

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

nelkk

nelkk

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 11 posts

Can't seem to add a comic page. I've tried yesterday and today but it just won't work for some reason and I really need to make that page for our releases. Here's what I see everytime:

http://imgur.com/F486IjO.png

I tried refreshing too doesn't work. Is there a limit to how many comics I can add in a day because I added one yesterday and tried to add another and just wouldn't work.

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA

That error often comes up when you try adding a comic that already exists in the system. Have you tried a more rigorous search to see if the comic you are trying to add already exists?

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^

nelkk

nelkk

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 11 posts

I see what the problem is now, there is another comic with the same name, I guess I'll have to put the authour name in my title. Thanks for the help mate <3