Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

I like this series, but...

spoilers

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

genz

genz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
I've been reading this series for quite a while and though I enjoy it I'm just not following the plot. What in the world is going on? Also, I thought Eliot was the best character in the series. What a waste. Leo's personlity change isn't very convincing, either.

Does all of it make more sense upon a second reading? I don't have the patience to read it again right now.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Yeah the series's plot is hard to read into, I'm guessing it'll be easier to understand after a second reading because there connections between current and previous chapters that the audience simply forgets about for manga like this.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.
On the contraty I really like this series and It makes sense for me.

about leo, he changed because of what happened to eliot and knowing the fact the Glen's (oswald) soul was been inside him. He tried to escape reality by killing oz but he's not that evil to do so. In chapter 63 or 64, Leo realized that what Oz said is true and turns back to his calm personality however jack soul intervenes and pierce Leo.

And for me, Glen (oswald) is the most interesting character of them all. The mysteries are one by one uncovering.. most especially the relationship of Lacie, Glen which really was really named oswald (the true Glen's character is suspicious) and Jack.
The said hero of sabrie was the true antagonist.. isn't that a great turnabout? I'm getting psyched with all of this!!!

Edited by αɖα- ɕɧαɲ, 27 November 2011 - 10:05 AM.

Valéria

Valéria

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 91 posts
  • LocationBrazil
I agree withy you when you say Elliot was the best character and that was such a waste his dead. But as Ada-chan also said, we still have Glen. Everything about him is a big mystery and when you start to think that you've started to understand his history comes Jack and messes up with all:]]] I must say thank you, Jack Vessalius @-@

But well, for me the plot is going well. I like that there are so many secrets and things unclear that are becoming understandable little by little as the story goes on.

Edited by Valéria, 29 November 2011 - 01:41 AM.

Posted Image

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts

comes Jack and messes up with all:]]] I must say thank you, Jack Vessalius @-@

I completly agree. Jack really made tall of this worth it. Haha. I though his character is a lame one, but no I proved it wrong and I'm really really wrong :D
I can't wait to know who really is the person Glen and what is his relation to lacie and oswald. And again with lady barma entering the story, I feel something will really awaits that we should all focus on!

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
.....I feel cornered <.< lol I guess I just have to go through the whole series then

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
*pats sapshin*
That's why I told you back the to continue reading it! haha :]

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
hmm.... in about a month - -;
ah winter break better come soon

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
Yay~
Well.. we need to wait another month for a release. *sigh*

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
Someone changed the volume cover from my smexy Jack ;_;

Headhunter arc is so long... >; but Jack makes it worth it. <333333

Yes, I'm a proud Jack fangirl XD

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts

Someone changed the volume cover from my smexy Jack ;_;

Headhunter arc is so long... >; but Jack makes it worth it. <333333

Yes, I'm a proud Jack fangirl XD

I'm proud of your fangirling lol :>
Yeah jack is the bish bitch lol

Edited by αɖα-sɯαɳ, 09 December 2011 - 06:23 AM.

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
Jack is portrayed as somewhat of an antagonist recently...
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
"everyone is mad here". Truly an appropriate quote for Pandora Hearts ♥

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts

"everyone is mad here". Truly an appropriate quote for Pandora Hearts ♥

True enough. But that what makes PH interesting.
Dark secrets, dark past, dark personalities. all are DARK <3
so looooooove.

Hiroko Ari

Hiroko Ari

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationI see a light at the end of the tunnel... oh wait that's just the sun.
I love this series. I would like it even more if it updated more than once a month, but I can live as long as it doesn't just stop for some reason. (happens with some series and i can't take it.) I love Lacie and feel sad that she died so soon. Alice is also really cool.

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts

I love this series. I would like it even more if it updated more than once a month, but I can live as long as it doesn't just stop for some reason. (happens with some series and i can't take it.) I love Lacie and feel sad that she died so soon. Alice is also really cool.

It is released in a monthly mag dude, to get it any earlier than that you'd have to be close to mochizuki sensei herself. and it was said somewhere by her that ph should be at least/over 20 volumes. (cant remember which... sorry) and I woudn't rub away lacie's inlfuence so soon :P

Edited by murasakii, 01 February 2012 - 06:42 AM.

Pride

Pride

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSleeping.
I hate how Lacie and Glen did THAT...

Jea_chan

Jea_chan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
It's really hard to get the plot when you have to wait fore chapters to be published monthly, ugh.
I had to re-read the series to get the whole idea again.

Personally, I like all the characters lol. But, Elliot is by far my favourite, I don't like when people say that his death was like a waste of a character he is, if he didn't die, what would the plot be like? Mochijun is just making plot twists all over omg

Posted Image

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
Elliot was the trigger imo, his death was needed for everyone to change >_<

You know something's wrong when characters DONT die e.e

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

It's really hard to get the plot when you have to wait fore chapters to be published monthly, ugh.
I had to re-read the series to get the whole idea again.

Personally, I like all the characters lol. But, Elliot is by far my favourite, I don't like when people say that his death was like a waste of a character he is, if he didn't die, what would the plot be like? Mochijun is just making plot twists all over omg

yeah I think that's it... when I first read it through I thought the plot was great but waiting for a month with a deep plot that has all kinds of twists makes it really hard to follow. Too many things happen in just a day that I can't keep up with, much less a week and not even a month lol.

So I decided a while ago that once this manga is finished I'll re-read it. That way I won't be so confused if everything is already done. Hopefully. ^^

lol roll lol