Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Ending theory

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

pothb

pothb

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

Fake harem.

He ends up with both Ririsu and Eve.

They're going to find out the reason that the first love zombie leaves when they get that love because the zombie decided it's time to leave since the love is fulfilled but doesn't actually have to leave.

What do you guys think?

That said, he could just end up with Ebino and keep Eve that way too... but I think it less likely.

fulminata

fulminata

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

My theory is that they will figure out "what" are the first love zombies. Are they really just illusions and fantasies of man? If so, what are their purpose when they are not really being seen by the person normally? Why is no one seeing them other than Tarou and his other family? Those who can see them have "special" first love zombies too in the sense that they have a mind of their own.

Hmm. I think that "first love zombies" are not really just "fantasies" from their first love but might actually be the manifestation of a man's heart. Remember, in previous chapters, First Love zombies can affect the person like when Eve hugs a first love zombie, the FLZ's owner gets courage to pursue their first love etc. This can be that when a person fell in love for the first time, a "piece" of his heart manifests itself in hopes to be given to a girl. When the girl accepts, that means that the "piece" is accepted and disappears into her. They didn't really disappear, they just reached the destination. This is why no FLZ becomes unhappy when the love is accepted. It's because that's their purpose.

This is also why they turn into demons when they are unaccepted. They lose their purpose and cannot reach their destination anymore, their only option is to either die down then (when their owner moves on from his first love).

The only reason why Eve and the other FLZ has a consciousness of their own is because their owner CAN see them. Being aware of their existence gives the first love zombie to be aware of its own. But with that case, Tarou is only falling in-love with his own heart (or his self for that matter?). Or to elaborate the metaphor, falling in-love with Eve is like when a person holds onto his fantasy of first love. Not giving the "love" to the supposed recipient, and therefore not really moving on with their life. He is only trapping his self.

So my guess for the ending is that Tarou will confess to Ibusuki (but not after MANY tribulations and hesitations and doubts). Maybe Ibusuki will accept or maybe not (if she became good friends with Eve, maybe she won't want her to go either). But in the end, when they realize the purpose of FLZ is to be accepted (they don't vanish, they remain in a person's heart where they belong), Ibusuki will accept it or maybe Tarou (in case it's Ibusuki who confesses).

Then years later, Eve will be reborn. Tarou and Ibusuki will have a girl that looks like her and they will name her Eve.

SuzumiyaHaruhi

SuzumiyaHaruhi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Then years later, Eve will be reborn. Tarou and Ibusuki will have a girl that looks like her and they will name her Eve.

This is probably what is going to happen and I'm not a fan.

We've gotten to the point where we know that Eve's not just a single minded fantasy. She has her own thoughts and feelings. She can feel jealousy and fear and sadness. She doesn't like Tarou lazing around at home, she likes wearing different outfits and seeing the world. She doesn't want to disappear. Tarou constantly mentions that Eve has too many whims and desires for her to be a perfect ideal of a woman, which implies that she isn't. If she vanishes, it won't just be like other love zombies disappearing. A whole person would be gone. 

I hope that with the new development that she can touch the living may imply that she's gaining a foothold in the real world and perhaps she'll be able manifest as a real person in the ending.

Also worthy of note is that all the other love zombies are obsessed with the object of the love. But Eve loves Tarou rather than Ibusuki.

XellossMetallium

XellossMetallium

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationItaly

Also worthy of note is that all the other love zombies are obsessed with the object of the love. But Eve loves Tarou rather than Ibusuki.

Good point. It depends on how far they'll go with the "ability to touch" subplot. Something along the lines of what fulminata suggested is what I expect, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong for once.

DrkZero

DrkZero

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
I feek that Eve is NOT Ririsu alone... Why I feel that Eve is the projection of the daugther of Taro and Ririsu?

And if something big happens to one of them, Eve will get affected too? I mean... If Ririsu or Taro dies... Eve might dissapear. Yeah, is dark that theory, but is my impression.

But as for know, I put all my coins that if Taro confess to Ririsu and she accepts it, Eve won't dissapear... But will be still there, and a reveal will happen on thay moment and that is Eve is someone else... Also if this series won't end just on the 1st or 2nd year of the High School and will last during all the High School, the author might show us the couple situation during all the 3rd year seeing the hardships to being a couple.