Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[FOUND] Translator needed for series (Chapter 3 and onwards)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

muge

muge

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 2 posts
  • Location???

As the title says, I only have a fully translated script for Chapter 2.

There isn't going to be a strict release schedule of any sort, though a finished script every month or two would be great.

LQ RAWs are publicly available on the manga's twitter: @knighttales_, though I'll link a zip when need be.

Translator requirements:

1. Know Japanese (I'm serious)
  2. Able to be contacted within reasonable timeframes (for clarifications, etc)
  3. (Optional) Able to write out the script with both the Japanese and English text

Not sure what else is needed to be said here, haha. 

Reply here, PM me, yell at me on twitter, whatever works, thanks.

Alternatively, someone else can pick up the series starting from Chapter 3, let me know, I'm willing to help out either way.

Edit: Translator found, though we takin' it slow. Deal with it. B)

Edited by muge, 06 May 2017 - 06:24 PM.

Ship571

Ship571

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUSA

That's ok I'm happy a translator was found and that it is being worked on and not dropped and not to be heard from like some other series lately, like Shinozaki-san.

AsimoLinguistics

AsimoLinguistics

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Great! I can help with translating into any international major language. All you have to do is send your document to [email protected] and I will personally help you. http://asimolinguistics.com/contact-us/